Now i am eagerly waiting for those who will be out and will join my Haru Team... i am ready to WC them 🤣


Sawg se Karnge Unke Sawgat 🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Now i am eagerly waiting for those who will be out and will join my Haru Team... i am ready to WC them 🤣


Sawg se Karnge Unke Sawgat 🥳
Queen🥳 I wrote PC 😭
What's everyone's total points, combined with R1?
I have got 12 points!! 🥳
Maine bola tha, I'm sorry alright.
I missed two questions 😆
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
NOTE:
Low than 12 points, you are OUT.
If u got 12 points, goals matters and I havent finished yet the counting...give me a couple of hours!🤓
Damn, you reckon from the top of your beautiful head, you can somehow guess if I passed or not? 😆Orrrr should I just shut up and sleep? Any bribery from a 2:11am fellow fan of yours who has committed to insomnia for this game? Do I get any rewards? 🤣
Mai bhi hu swagat Karne ke liyeOriginally posted by: opsora2090
Now i am eagerly waiting for those who will be out and will join my Haru Team... i am ready to WC them 🤣
Sawg se Karnge Unke Sawgat 🥳
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
It exists for the super rich and remains a fantasy for majority of us 😆 = ridiculously expensive.
How did shinchan land there? Nohara family is poor🤣
I was about to write Black cause FF in the least round used Black reference, but I don't know something went inside me and wrote Mardaani.
😲 Oh no!Thanks for indirectly confirming that I am out.😭
Thats what i thought because u wrote 4 in spoiler, dont know who said 2.