I wrote Insta then went in to check on google n FB was the first in the list. So FB it was.🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I wrote Insta then went in to check on google n FB was the first in the list. So FB it was.🥳
no someone said they got 2Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I thought 4 was lowest score
Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck
Maine kaha di pity party?! 🤓
Stop hating this poor soul so blindly! 😡
:LAST POST: for me - Adios Amigos!
This round was crazy roller coaster fun! 🥳🥳
Those who made it AND Those who didn't - PARTY for life!
You put that slide with you going down...I know I was not the only one who felt happy seeing that...And then you come up with 8/10 to disappoint us....🤔
@Leo: ....aaaa...chalo...maaf kar diya....for getting 8/10...😳😆
Maardaani, Maardaani, Maardaani, ne kasmunu kane Mardaani
SasurG 🤣
Originally posted by: priya185
no someone said they got 2
WD said 4? Maybe mistotal?
My first choice was twitter, but google baba said FB..google baba ki jai ho
🤣
I was so confident about flight, gotta be the coolest power..😎 but invisibility really 🤢
I thought manipulating people's minds into doing your bidding would be the DREAM power to have for all women .... or at least for me 🤣
Why not Black tho 😆
But you were running so fast...😆
My first choice was twitter, but google baba said FB..google baba ki jai ho
I didn't even google for that....google is the jhad for all the fasaad....😡