I feel like Pride and Prejudice
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I feel like Pride and Prejudice
Originally posted by: bhshre95
Abhi you haven't seen my betis😎 jab dekhoge toh apne aap haan kardoge🤣
Nope.

* Ignoring those girls*
No. I am IAS officer na mujhe janata ki sewa karni hai. You have 3 others.😆
Kya karun mai inn ladkiyon ka? Pata nai kya hoga inka?(*dramatic mother alert🤣)
All are saying 3 others are there🤪
Mishti behen meri tune mera FF padha kya?
Originally posted by: bhshre95
Kya karun mai inn ladkiyon ka? Pata nai kya hoga inka?(*dramatic mother alert🤣)
All are saying 3 others are there🤪
🤣
I am the serious one so obviously🤣
I will play if I will be available
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Mishti behen meri tune mera FF padha kya?
Haan total padhliya 😎