Alina is most likely eating her lunch........
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Alina is most likely eating her lunch........
This is me throwing tomatoes

This is meena after the tomatoes

Posting it again for you Isa.

A picture from Mohina's wedding!😎
He is too cute.........I've never seen that well-delveloped muscle in a baby.........🤣
I agree!
I love babies... they are super cute❤️
I guess yes!
She might return in some time!
Where is my babu?
Babu I miss you😭
Aeh kon hain ji..........I didn't see it before........why the guy is pulling the girl's cloth.......?
Meanwhile me😆-

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I guess yes!
She might return in some time!
Where is my babu?
Babu I miss you😭
Bucky was studying and then doze off........seeing dream of previous.classmates.....
So well planned.........👍🏼
Really.........I thought you're one of them who is dancing......
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5