Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Interesting teaser 

Waiting for the next part

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 6

Ishita was massaging raman's head slowly while he was keeping head on the head-rest feeling good.

Ishita-kitne kareeb ho sakte the hum raman.kitne khush hote ek saath,kyun aapne aisa kiya,kyun iss tarah sab kuch khatam kar diya .mere parivaar ke saath saath,mera bharosha ,mere sapne sab kuch tod diya .aaj itni majboor ho gayi hoon,ki naa achche se jee paa rahi hoon,aur naa mar paa rahi hoon.aapse pyaar bhi nahi kar paa rahi ,aur aapse nafrat bhi nahi.kyun hum dono ke beech yeh deewar khadi kar di aapne .she said and closed her eyes ,and a tear fell on his face.

He opened his eyes instantly and said getting up-ishita,tum ro rahi ho??

Ishita wiped her tears and said-nahi,nahi toh.woh aankhon mein kuch chala gaya hai.aap rest karo,main bas abhi aayi .she said and was going when he hold her hand and said-mujhe nahi bataogi ki kyun ro rahi ho??

Ishita-u r the reason ,Raman.aapki wajah se ro rahi hoon,aaj se nahi balki uss pal se,jabse aapse shaadi ki hai.bahut dard diya hai aapne mujhe ,Raman.she said and went shrugging his hand.

He sat on his chair and said-woh dard maine nahi diya tha,haan woh family meri thi,but I wasn't the one,who made u cry.main tumhe takleef de hi nahi sakta ,bahut pyaar karta hoon tumse and I really want u to come to me.mujhe ek baar maaf kar ke mere paas wapas aa jao ,I am very alone without u.he said feeling sad on her words.

On other hand,ishita was trying hard to stop her tears but it was flowing uncontrollably.

Ishita-kyun main unko bhool kar ek nayi shuruwaat nahi kar paa rahi.everytime I look at him,I just cry like this,aise kaise chalega,hamara rishta tut chuka hai,I have to get over him.she was saying to herself standing in the washroom when she heard Natasha talking with a girl.

Natasha-u know,aaj main Raman sir ke kitne kareeb thi.i was about to give him a head massage ,though he was denying ,but then my heel broke and I was on him.oh my god,he is just so hot and irresistible. I so so love him,jaldi se unhe bhi main pasand aa jaun ,toh meri life set ho jayegi.

Girl-but maine suna hai unki shaadi already ho chuki hai.

Natasha-yes I know,kisi hotel ke bamquet manager ko pasand kiya tha.i heard she left him on first day of marriage. I don't know what went wrong,but glad she left him. Inn sab ko ek mahine se jyada ho gaya hai,he must be over her.waise bhi joh chahiye hoga ,woh toh Raman sir ne shaadi se pehle hi le liya hoga.after all who can resist such rich and handsome guy.

Girl-waise bahut bewakoof ladki thi,how can anyone can leave the Raman Kumar Bhalla,I mean he is just so rich.

Natasha-rich se jyada,he is really good at heart .bahut achche hai Raman sir.And I really want to be his girl,not only for his money but also for him.he is just so good.

Girl-and if he wants u then what will u do??

Natasha-i will happily give myself to him.i really love him.i left my last job just to be his secretary.the job which was paying me double ,then what I am getting here.

Girl-haan bhai,Raman sir mil jaayenge toh lottary toh lag hi jayegi.

Natasha-no sweetheart,he is not a lottery for me,he is my love and I will get him at any cost.she said and both walked out of the washroom after doing their touch up while ishita was still standing there feeling lots of emotions.

At first,she was feeling angry on Natasha for eyeing on Raman,secondly she was being jealous that she wants to be his girl and lastly she was feeling possessive about raman.though she don't want to admit ,but seeing someone living her husband was making her jealous ,very jealous.

Ishita-raman kisi aur se kabhi pyaar nahi kar sakte ,I was not an infatuation that he will be over me,I am his wife,law fully wedded wife.hamara rishta aise nahi khatam ho sakta.mujhe pata hai Raman mujhse,aur sirf mujhse pyaar karte hai. She said and then realised what she is saying.

She composed herself and said-mujhe koi fark nahi padta unki zindagi mein kya ho raha hai ,aur kaun unhe apna banana chahta hai.i am here just to do my job .apna kaam kar ishu,and go home.u have a family to look after.apne appa ke murderer ke baare mein sochne ka time nahi hai tere paas.she said to herself determined to keep distance from Raman and went out.

She walked out in determination and it gone down seeing Natasha sitting infront of Raman ,he was dictating her some letter while she was openly ogling at him.

Ishita got angry seeing her and said-yeh toh Raman ke aage peeche hi mandara rahin hai ,kya karun.raman ko bata doon uske intensions,but phir Raman sochenge I am interested in him.aur woh toh galat hoga,I am definitely not interested in him.she was thinking and walking looking at them ,and banged into her table.

Ishita-ouch,she said holding her leg and both look at her.

Raman got up and said coming to her-r u ok??

Ishita-yes,I am good.thank u.

Raman checked her once and said-r u sure??

Ishita nodded and he was going back when she said-sir,mujhe bhi kuch kaam dijiye.i can't sit idle here whole day.aapka saara kaam toh Natasha hi kar deti hai.

Natasha-toh tumhe koi problem hai,listen I am his secretary.i am qualified to do sir's work.tumhari tarah trainee nahi hoon,so u just stay in ur bloody limits ,got it.

Raman-natasha,don't talk like this.

Natasha-but sir,she was saying when he signalled her to be quiet and said-u go ,I will call u when I need u.

Natasha made a face and went saying,ok sir .

Raman look at her and said-come,I will dictate u ,type my letter.

Ishita nodded and went behind him.he start dictating her letter and she started typing ,but her mind was still on Natasha's words ,and that was irritating her.

Raman-show me.

Ishita showed him the letter ,he read it and said-this is the letter u wrote??

Ishita-yes sir,kuch problem hai??

Raman turn the laptop and said-have a look.

Ishita read it and got embarrassed.she has made many mistakes and even wrote Natasha and Raman many times ,as her mind was filled with their thoughts only.

She look at him ,he was looking at her only.her eyes got teary and said-i am sorry sir,aisi galti mujhse pehle kabhi nahi hui,aage bhi nahi hogi.just forgive me this time,I am really sorry.can u please dictate me once more,I know u r not that free for me,but please.i promise this mistake will not be repeated.she was saying looking down when he walked to her and said sitting infront of her on his knees-kya hua ishita,itni disturb kyun ho.is it because of me ,mujhe dekh kar nervous ho ,yaa phir gussa ,he asked softly cupping her face and she started crying hiding her face in her palm.

Raman-hey ishita,what happened,he was asking when she just rested her head on his shoulder and cried.he got up to console her and she adjusted into his arms like it's the most natural thing .

He caressed her hair softly to console her while she was just crying bitterly pouring out her pain.

After long,she got silent ,hiding her face still in his chest while his arms were still around her ,caressing her back slowly.

They were standing in same position for long and then she finally said-main thak gayi hoon.

He broke the hug and look at her when she said-i am tired of fighting alone,sabse ladte ladte thak gayi hoon main,aapse nafrat karne ki koshish karte karte thak gayi hoon.kyun meri zindagi itni complicated kar di aapne ,raman.mujhse pyaar ka vada karke kyun mujhe yun akela kar diya.kyun mujhe chod diya akele ??

Raman -maine tumhe nahi choda ,ishita.tumne mera haath chod diya ,mera saath chod diya.

Ishita-aapne mujhe majboor kiya tha ,aapki wajah se maine mere appa ko kho diya.

Raman-meri galti nahi thi,trust me,I wasn't at fault .mujhe toh pata bhi nahi tha,ki maa yeh sab kar rahi thi.trust me ishita,mujhe pata hota toh main rok leta .

Ishita-aap rok nahi paaye aur uski keemat humne chukayi .

Raman-main kya karun ,batao.aisa kya kar doon ki tumhari takleef khatam ho jaaye .agar khud mar kar bhi tumhare appa ko wapas laa paata toh yeh bhi kar deta,but mere marne se bhi kuch nahi hoga.tum aur akeli ho jaogi.tumhe akela kaise chod sakta hoon.he said making her look at him.

Raman-mujhe pata hai,tum mujh par yakeen nahi karti but I really love u ,bahut jyada .sabse jyada ,I hate ur tears and love ur smile .but it's my bad luck that I have given u just tears ,give me a chance ishita,main tumhari har takleef ko khushi mein badalna chahta hoon.he was saying when there was a knock on the door.

Ishra broke the hug and they sat on their respective places .

Raman -come in.

Natasha come in and said-sorry sir,but our french clients,woh meeting cancel karne par bhi aa gaye hai.they r saying,they didn't get any information about meeting cancellation.they wanna meet u.

Raman-make them comfortable,I am coming in sometime.i am feeling fine.he said and Natasha went but not before glaring Ishita.

After ten minutes,Raman was walking fastly while Natasha and ishita was behind him.

Natasha look at ishita and said-yeh saree mat pehna karo,kyunki sir bahut tez chalte hai and u can't keep up to his pace wearing these stuff.so it's better if u wear something more comfortable then this,warna peeche reh jaogi.she said and walked a bit faster and start walking with Raman smiling.

He smiled at Natasha and both were walking together while ishita was much behind them.

She got jealous seeing Raman with Natasha and tried to walk more faster ,and in the process she fell down.

Ishita winced in pain making Raman and Natasha turn.

Natasha-uff,I told u to walk properly,gir gayi naa behan ji .har samay chot lagati rehti ho.she was saying when Raman ran to her and said holding her hand-tum thik ho naa,chot toh nahi lagi.

Ishita-aap itni tez tez chalte hai,I couldn't keep pace with u,aap aage nikal gaye,main peeche reh gayi.she said complaining making him smile.

Raman hold her firmly and said-ab tumse aage nahi niklunga,tumhare saath saath hi rahunga,tumhara haath thaam kar.saying so they start walking together .

Natasha look at ishra walking together and said-bahut aage badhne ki koshish kar rahi hai,lagta hai dur karna padega.raman sir mere hai,unhe kisi aur ke kareeb nahi hone dungi. She said glaring Ishita who was walking next to raman while Raman was smiling fully having ishita next to him.

That's all for now,enjoy.

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Superb update

Feelings sad for both

Omg Natasha really love Raman?

Can't wait for next part

Plz continue soon

Nd thanks for pm