God willing 🤗Originally posted by: Cherrydreamsxx
Yeah that’s true. Hope we remain like this. 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
God willing 🤗Originally posted by: Cherrydreamsxx
Yeah that’s true. Hope we remain like this. 🤗
Well, I might come here tonight depending on the mood...but I gotta go now and study....haven't done much of that today 😆 Byeeee
That's good.....please focus on your study....first.....no worry......about anything else...
I had chicken for lunch...but it was difficult to eat because I've been watching a lot of human anatomy videos 🤢 so i just couldn't stop thinking about it
Lavy....I think I'm also going to become a vegetarian
Why.....did you eat a humanized chicken today?............didn't understand....relation between human anatomy with chicken..........🤣
Sometimes that does...happen but you will get used to with it........remember.....no personal...attachment..........is the keyword......when it comes to our profession.....well difficult to do......but not impossible......lots of knowledge.........sorry.......
I went to eat lunch...LOL MY big day???? There are couple decades left for that 😆
Oh no............do you know....a couple of decades will bring you here.......

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Who is going to inaugurate the ceremony?😆
Not sure........lemme think............
Ok....will look forward to your message.........
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Eagerly waiting for it😆
I will send very soon...........
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
You will get to know with time!😳
That's true.........maybe after the show starts.........
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5