Thank you! ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thank you! ❤️
Originally posted by: priya185
I am glad it cheered you up
yeah we should🤗
Please post in his fanclub if you like him https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/celebrity-fan-clubs/4310332/sushant-singh-rajput-32-never-forgotten-u-will-always-be-in-our-heart
I will be there tom for sure!❤️😳
No worry.........this is also a special memory.......what we didn't want...but...........got stuck on us.......
Yes!
The positive attitude you carry is remarkable!👏
Utterly hilarious............cracking up.........🤣
That gif is funny😆
And yes you are going to give us a tough competition in hindi😉
Then definitely..........I will run away even thinking about taking this efforts....even........
Lol🤣
We keep on scaring you😆
Originally posted by: Cherrydreamsxx
No problem. I think only Lavy and Bucky are from India or I’m missing someone?
Bhagu...., Mishti, & Vagee are also from India.........
Originally posted by: Cherrydreamsxx
everyone can share their views. It’s just a suggestion. 😊
Ik dear!😳
That's very sweet of you!🤗
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
That gif is funny😆
And yes you are going to give us a tough competition in hindi😉
Yeah......just slow like...that dude's dance.........
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5