Did Shraddha actually follow Kjo on Insta? Either way good on her on not following him!
One of the rare rare good souls in this horrid industry!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Did Shraddha actually follow Kjo on Insta? Either way good on her on not following him!
One of the rare rare good souls in this horrid industry!
This post only makes it even sadder because it makes you realize how much Sushant could have had a full and happy life. He could have done so much and lived so much. He had other hobbies and loves besides a movie career. You only wish at this point he would have chosen to concentrate on that instead of letting this vile industry destroy him. Truly such a tragic loss and story.
Didn’t follow Sushant much before all this, and from everything I read it sounds like he was a gentle, kind and pure soul. Something very rare in this world let alone film industry. How I wish people would have said all these things before hand , may be he would have got some strength in battling his demons.
Shraddha has some great writing skills I must say. That was beautifully written. Yup this is how his most beautiful female co-starts remembers him. Truly he must have harassed women.
@grumpydwarf I wish I could unlike your post for using the term harassed for Sush... Mistakenly I have liked it, don't be so judgemental in the wrong way about the person who has done nothing but spread smiles to whoever he have come across in his short but the most beautiful life.
People mourn differently based on their closeness with the person who's no more, I totally understand his TV friends who were too close to him being upset/angry with him for not reaching upto them while they were always there with him.
I came across these different instances of Shraddha being asked about marriage, along with recurring wedding rumours and memes. Is this just...
O.M.G I need Shraddha has moved on but Sara nice try. https://youtube.com/shorts/iKshMDbP5tk?is=-ElsQBSc7ZrdLf8d
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfopTfY3lBU https://x.com/i/status/2067157206500569542
Shraddha Kapoor injured on eetha sets https://www.instagram.com/reel/DVdr0c6FaSq/?igsh=dnowbDgxb25reTBj
...
0