Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: anu rulz

Aww Mages, your family has gone through such a difficult time. I know you mentioned not wanting to let your husband into this space but if their is someone else you trust, maybe you could speak about some of this and it could help get a bit of closure. This was quite a significant childhood trauma girl and we usually find it affecting our relationships in future if we dont find peace.

sure someday will try to talk it out to someone but i guess the someone will be only mom and i swear she is very strong👍🏼

sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hi, I also have depression for a very long time, it became so bad that I started to loose interest in what I love to do that is read books and going out. On top of it I am also an introvert that is why when I read about Sushant it felt like he was me. 

I also started do things that were not in my nature, use to get angry & irritated easily or would started to cry for no apparent reason. I guess my faith in the creator saved me. I knew the only way I can get out of this would to leave where I was living and go somewhere else. So I started to live somewhere else and you can say it worked. I have not recovered completely but you can say I started to feel like my old self.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

According to some reports he was not on medication was just seeking counselling for 6 months in Hinduja.

Also, I saw his Astro chart (don’t bash me I study Astro as a hobby), he was a Scorpio ascendant and scorpions are the ones you will never know what goes on under the surface. They are great at hiding stuff. Not to mention the eclipses on his zodiac signs made him more vulnerable. Had he been able to pull himself through for 6 more months he would have felt better as his Rahu period was coming to an end. 

Also we have a big eclipse coming tomorrow for those with prominent Gemini and mercury in their charts. Stay safe.