Dee_J thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

I was an active reader on IF at a time when there were many stories flowing around. Those times were good as I made a number of friends here and read amazing stories too. Life came in between and visiting IF became rare. However, now that I have some time at hand, I want to read all those stories missed post 2015 I think. 

Please suggest me some good stories, completed ones. I stopped reading incomplete stories as many authors abandoned good stories owing to their life. You can suggest anything. OS, SS or FF. 

Thank you,

Deepa😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Love.life2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Dee J 

Welcome back. 

Many writers moved to private blog but some writers are regular with updates 

1. Fe-en-dios. Her work is on Wattpad which includes some completed ones and two ongoing ones. I am sharing the link to IF story. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5164234

2. Meera's blog as she opened A Word's Worth and Emrald Isles

3. Listed is ongoing by Chokri ie Jigs. She reposting Stripped. Check out her blog it's open 

4. Charlotte is posting a new story Distant Horizons 

5. Dawn Noon Dusk by Aqua Sandhya is being reposted 

6. Untold stories by Sabi she is awesome too 

7. Best laid plans by Anamika. 

I am not sure if I can post links of other sites but you can Google the names and the links will come up. 

Dee_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: renee.bee

Hi Dee J 

Welcome back. 

Many writers moved to private blog but some writers are regular with updates 

1. Fe-en-dios. Her work is on Wattpad which includes some completed ones and two ongoing ones. I am sharing the link to IF story. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5164234

2. Meera's blog as she opened A Word's Worth and Emrald Isles

3. Listed is ongoing by Chokri ie Jigs. She reposting Stripped. Check out her blog it's open 

4. Charlotte is posting a new story Distant Horizons 

5. Dawn Noon Dusk by Aqua Sandhya is being reposted 

6. Untold stories by Sabi she is awesome too 

7. Best laid plans by Anamika. 

I am not sure if I can post links of other sites but you can Google the names and the links will come up. 

Thank you so much for your response! I am reading untold stories, DND, recently read meera's work too. Also, read BLP and reading stripped by jigs. 

Actually, I was looking for completed ones as I am not sure for how long I'll be around and I don't trust writers I haven't read from before to leave me hanging. 

KRISGEET thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dee_J

Thank you so much for your response! I am reading untold stories, DND, recently read meera's work too. Also, read BLP and reading stripped by jigs. 

Actually, I was looking for completed ones as I am not sure for how long I'll be around and I don't trust writers I haven't read from before to leave me hanging. 

Hi

I think renee.bee has mentioned that she is posting the details of the ongoing stories where authors are regularly updating. And these authors are well known and are associated with IF and Stories since quite a few years and are from industry.

I agree bit is frustrating when the story is abandoned in the middle. I have heard that there are cases where authors abandon the stories for years and then come back to finish them.

While one cannot take an offence at the authors, i agree one has to take an informed decision about which stories to read. The regularity with which the authors update the ongoing stories can be checked. 

I am sure the stories suggested by Renee.bee are of those authors who are diligently updating the stories.

You can have a look and continue reading if you find the stories interesting.

It is always better to read an interesting ongoing story than miss a chance to be a part of it due to pre-conceived notions. 

Regular commenting also encourages the authors in bringing out the best for the readers.

All the Best in  your quest of Arshi Stories !!!

Edited by KRISGEET - 3 years ago
Dee_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: KRISGEET

Hi

I think renee.bee has mentioned that she is posting the details of the ongoing stories where authors are regularly updating. And these authors are well known and are associated with IF and Stories since quite a few years and are from industry.

I agree bit is frustrating when the story is abandoned in the middle. I have heard that there are cases where authors abandon the stories for years and then come back to finish them.

While one cannot take an offence at the authors, i agree one has to take an informed decision about which stories to read. The regularity with which the authors update the ongoing stories can be checked. 

I am sure the stories suggested by Renee.bee are of those authors who are diligently updating the stories.

You can have a look and continue reading if you find the stories interesting.

It is always better to read an interesting ongoing story than miss a chance to be a part of it due to pre-conceived notions. 

Regular commenting also encourages the authors in bringing out the best for the readers.

All the Best in  your quest of Arshi Stories !!!

I don't take offence at the authors. Everyone has a personal life which can sometimes come in middle of IF world but I do avoid reading ongoing stories from those whom I've not read. I know authors who took a long time to complete their stories but since I knew that they would complete, I read it . I have few stories I wish were completed by the authors. You can say its the case of once bitten, twice shy. 

I've read or I am reading most of what renee.bee suggested. I am already reading 2-3 ongoing stories, so was looking for completed ones😊

Thank you for your input😊

Love.life2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dee_J

My pleasure!  

Check Fe-en-dios she has some completed stories too on Wattpad. 

Many writers removed their work so I have been reading on going ones because they are regular. 

There are some who have completed the stories but reposting on wattpad so not sure if it'd interest you. It's called One day at a time by Sohni. 

Charlotte completed Sea Mist it must be on her blog or IF.

Hope to see you around more. 

Edited by renee.bee - 3 years ago
kd_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

1. You are my new dream by @Bubbles76

2. With you for eternity by @Happy__Days

3. Love me forever by @stranger2rose

4. Keep Loving me Will you? By @Pearl_Oyster 

These are available on IF you can search them on Google by adding Arshi ff 

Since, I read mostly stories on Wattpad, so mostly stories are from Wattpad. If you have time then read these too. They are mine's all time favorite. :-)

1. Silver lining by @JoeArshi

2. With you by @chirpysudipta

3. Aap Mujhe Acche Lagne Lage by @Angel-arshi23. 

(P.s. - you can check her index she is an amazing writer and has many completed stories) 

You can also check the index of @NiranjanaNepol (Pagal but Cute and other stories) 

@Arshichamkili9 (Life After Marriage and Second Love and Marriage

Edited by kd_Arshi - 3 years ago
Dee_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: kd_Arshi

1. You are my new dream by @Bubbles76

2. With you for eternity by @Happy__Days

3. Love me forever by @stranger2rose

4. Keep Loving me Will you? By @Pearl_Oyster 

These are available on IF you can search them on Google by adding Arshi ff 

Since, I read mostly stories on Wattpad, so mostly stories are from Wattpad. If you have time then read these too. They are mine's all time favorite. :-)

1. Silver lining by @JoeArshi

2. With you by @chirpysudipta

3. Aap Mujhe Acche Lagne Lage by @Angel-arshi23. 

(P.s. - you can check her index she is an amazing writer and has many completed stories) 

You can also check the index of @NiranjanaNepol (Pagal but Cute and other stories) 

@Arshichamkili9 (Life After Marriage and Second Love and Marriage

Thank you, I'll surely check these out!

zayana123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hii,

You can read-

OS By Sabi

https://wordpress.com/read/blogs/111700738/posts/926

Its an ongoing story by Palayaan

https://seekingutopiablog.wordpress.com/when-the-curtain-falls/

Complete Story-

The Girl & The Ghost by ErisedWitch45

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4959051

Try charlotte74 stories

Sea Mist- Complete https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5071767

Distant Horizon (ongoing)

Stories Link(All the writers work you can find through this link)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3069902

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4403265#123841089

https://ipkkndficverse.wordpress.com/

(its a nice way to find work of all writers, this site work credit goes to shipperk)

I hope i can help you in finding your stories... 

HAPPY READING..!!!!!  :)

Shamz94 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Atm I’m reading madus work not sure if I’m allowed to post other sites links on here but if you search in google madus blog it will come up and most of her works is completed

There this other story on Wattpad called sliver lining- by joe-Arshi it’s completed