If you love Kangana

791198 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#1

Raise your hand 🖐



I just want to know if she has any fans left? No shade.

Created

Last reply

Replies

50

Views

4.3k

Users

35

Likes

151

Frequent Posters

InspectorShirke thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#2

I hate her. She's using SSR's death for her own agenda.

mintyblue thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
#3

I love her acting, but not her as a person.

791198 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#4

Originally posted by: InspectorShirke

I hate her. She's using SSR's death for her own agenda.

That is fine. I just want to know if other people have started liking her for the reason you hate her because I feel like the stand she just made on blind items is going to blow up and do some good.


Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#5

Id love if she moved to Mars. Thats the nicest way to say that ❤️

hbkrocks thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#6

Yes as an actor very much.

Mages thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Elite Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
#7

for the stand she is taking against bullying nepo gang blind items camp and groups👍🏼


all these needs to be destroyed so that great talent don't take any drastic step

Edited by Mages - 6 years ago
tina59 thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
#8

Me, admire her both onscreen and offscreen

Mages thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Elite Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
#9

by the way my friend met her off-screen she told me kangana is sweet and polite in real life she is respectful

Edited by Mages - 6 years ago
791198 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#10

Okay some context. I just watched the video of Kangana reading out blind items date by date and calling out people. She literally brought receipts! So, IDGAF what anyone says about Kangana anymore because she’s going all out. I want to know if other people in the forum feel the same way as me after watching that video or not. Basically I want to know why people support her if they do.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

After Saiyaara, I couldn't help noticing a familiar shift. Whether it's coincidence or Bollywood doing what Bollywood does best—chasing the...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 1 months ago

Kriti Sanon vs Kangana Ranaut neckline Raksha Bandhan controversy

Kriti Sanon vs Kangana Ranaut neckline Raksha Bandhan controversy...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

Harsh words, as usual, because their beliefs differ from hers. They did what she could probably never fathom - fight for their rights and win....

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/kangana-ranaut-neet-protest-videos-opposition-public-examinations-bill-2957214-2026-07-27

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2082364512192324060

https://x.com/i/status/2082364512192324060
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".