Blue Flowers

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Blue Flowers

2 more posts
I'm done!
Violet.Rain take over
I am here 😎
Originally posted by: -CromulentHaze-
My boss said June 24th. She has to send me more info so I'll know better
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
unless something changes
![]()
![]()
when do you start? and you think I want to go😭 but I have to
![]()
![]()
![]()
Mine asked me if im okay to come back. He wanted this one but I said I need a week more 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 He's probably gonna call me back by end of the week to start from Monday🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: -CromulentHaze-
I listened to you and did the purple butterfly
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
now finish this CC so I can use it
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
by weekend it shall come to an end 




Movie ended. Slow comedy but fun one time watch 




Mine asked me if im okay to come back. He wanted this one but I said I need a week more 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 He's probably gonna call me back by end of the week to start from Monday🤣🤣🤣🤣
he might who knows
he's like she's had enough time off

by weekend it shall come to an end
It better
I don't have much time left
and hopefully someone will talk tomorrow
I still have to clean my room

Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842