Dream Girl

Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Dream Girl

Switching over to random things
Jello

OHHH MYYYYY BUTTERFLYYYYYYYY❤️ I LOVEEEEE ITTTTTTT❤️❤️❤️ ITS SO GORGEOUSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Originally posted by: -CromulentHaze-
Good Newwz
I get to go back to work
when??? I got a call yesterday too😭 I dont want to😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
watching movie as well🤣 AB is so oldie and waiting for his wife to die so he can have the Mehal by himself🤣🤣🤣
when??? I got a call yesterday too😭 I dont want to😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
My boss said June 24th. She has to send me more info so I'll know better
unless something changes
when do you start? and you think I want to go😭 but I have to

I listened to you and did the purple butterfly
now finish this CC so I can use it

PB&J

No window talking today :(

Ice cream sunday

Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842