Lost 600k that means. If people had not started unfollowing it would have reached 48.9 last night.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Lost 600k that means. If people had not started unfollowing it would have reached 48.9 last night.
Lost 600k that means. If people had not started unfollowing it would have reached 48.9 last night.
Majority of her followers are fake anyway when you look at her engagement.
KJo is at 10.8 now from 11.00
I am not undermining depression!as someone who has been through it, i just hate it when people use depression as an excuse to cover their flaws. In this case, alia and Karan should have very well understood that their actions can too affect someone negatively, but they didnt. Now if they come forward that they got depressed by getting called out, that would just be to make people guilty
Glad i never followed her
I unfollowed all the nepo babies I was following and instead decided to follow underrated gems like Vikrant Massey, Shobita, Mrunal,etc. This was a good wake up call after reading about the control of a few production houses on talent and I much rather follow talent that in largely unrecognized by the bias Filmfare and the KJos of the world and his gang.
Originally posted by: RunParoRun
I unfollowed all the nepo babies I was following and instead decided to follow underrated gems like Vikrant Massey, Shobita, Mrunal,etc. This was a good wake up call after reading about the control of a few production houses on talent and I much rather follow talent that in largely unrecognized by the bias Filmfare and the KJos of the world and his gang.
I wasn’t following many, but the few that I was I blocked them all
She deserves to lose her movies, along with the followers...just like so many aspiring talented actors did because of nepotism. Never followed her but have unfollowed all the Nepo Kids and the Khans. I am done with them.
Papa has not trained her well on how to handle criticism. Isliye jitne chadar ho utne per philao. Why the f did she follow SSR after he's dead?
Originally posted by: Spillthetea
I am not undermining depression!as someone who has been through it, i just hate it when people use depression as an excuse to cover their flaws. In this case, alia and Karan should have very well understood that their actions can too affect someone negatively, but they didnt. Now if they come forward that they got depressed by getting called out, that would just be to make people guilty
80% of BW regularly go to shrinks, ironically becomes reason for other colleagues visit to shrinks, and they do that deliberately.
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/alia-bhatts-sister-shaheen-bhatt-gets-engaged-to-ishaan-mehra-flaunts-diamond-ring-in-dreamy-pics_233683
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/ranbir-kapoor-loses-patience-with-cameraman-camera-mooh-ke-andar-daal-raha-hai_232385
Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir and Alia new Rungta Steel advertisement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YxFDRhdX3U
Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddohf7pKNIq/?stkn=bHk4NGJoMGV2dHdo
1