Bollywood CC#49- Page 35

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

66.4k

Users

61

Likes

2k

Frequent Posters

3PGAFJJBPKAKIDG3 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

So basically our people went for peaceful talks and they attack them. Then india counters back. And they got nerve to say we slaughtered chinese

Irony. First u dont attack officials when they come to talk🤢

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 6 years ago
Posted: 6 years ago

Bolly insiders would be very happy that kjo act as walking nepotism mafia , all heat is focused toward this one guy and others are safe and enjoying it

QDTTMK3ZTVEEXFHV thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Moral of the Story: People can't force others feel guilty. Force them and they'd turn defensive and would never admit to themselves they were wrong.

Guilty people should've been left alone with their conscience, if they have any.

Edited by zoinks - 6 years ago
slumgod.. thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

haan toh.....you will accuse us of being MIDs? Here I don't even remember even interacting with u..ek actor ke fans hain toh defense bhi same hoga na...its not rocket science...just common sense.

They got it wrong BI....it's one and only me who knows Whose MID you are. Please scroll down for the reveal










I kid I kid.. Running away.

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Bolly insiders would be very happy that kjo act as walking nepotism mafia , all heat is focused toward this one guy and others are safe and enjoying it


Aditya Chopra

Bhatt Clan

Rajeev Masand


If you know more please tell.

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 18 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".