Someone created a boycott petition.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Someone created a boycott petition.
So basically our people went for peaceful talks and they attack them. Then india counters back. And they got nerve to say we slaughtered chinese
Irony. First u dont attack officials when they come to talk🤢
Bolly insiders would be very happy that kjo act as walking nepotism mafia , all heat is focused toward this one guy and others are safe and enjoying it
Moral of the Story: People can't force others feel guilty. Force them and they'd turn defensive and would never admit to themselves they were wrong.
Guilty people should've been left alone with their conscience, if they have any.
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
haan toh.....you will accuse us of being MIDs? Here I don't even remember even interacting with u..ek actor ke fans hain toh defense bhi same hoga na...its not rocket science...just common sense.
They got it wrong BI....it's one and only me who knows Whose MID you are. Please scroll down for the reveal
I kid I kid.. Running away.
Bolly insiders would be very happy that kjo act as walking nepotism mafia , all heat is focused toward this one guy and others are safe and enjoying it
Aditya Chopra
Bhatt Clan
Rajeev Masand
If you know more please tell.
Awww what a sweet polite baby. ❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/CBhXAerFnTu/?igshid=1a7bq05uy73k
Jisoo looking so pretty.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0