Bollywood CC#49- Page 32

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

66.4k

Users

61

Likes

2k

Frequent Posters

3PGAFJJBPKAKIDG3 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

^^morty i don't read hypocrites articles to spoil my mood lol

Their opinion noone cares anyways

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 6 years ago
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: BCF5O6JJJDOWQOP2

Modi's numerous foreign visits came to naught.


This reminds me even Nepal is not on friendly terms with us anymore. I don't understand our foreign policy anymore. Do we have friends left? Don't tell me its Trump cause he is nobody's friend ever.

BollyPC thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago

Koena Mitra mentioned in this article that people tried to finish Priyanka Chopra www.republicworld.com/amp/entertainment-news/bollywood-news/sushant-singh-rajputs-death-koena-mitra-nepotism-in-bollywood.html


Many people from the industry have bought up what happen to Priyanka. I guess everyone knows.

Maybe Priyanka will talk about it one day, maybe in her book.

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Katyayani_devi thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~


This reminds me even Nepal is not on friendly terms with us anymore. I don't understand our foreign policy anymore. Do we have friends left? Don't tell me its Trump cause he is nobody's friend ever.

When growing there will be no Frds , popular celebrities are alone n none Frds , there will be no permanent frds,enemies . foreign policy very much in nations interest n had WHO n had invited to g7 n c image damage n crying on us , world can't see india growing but none can stop india , God bless india.
J57FX6I2BMEJQRSX thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Looks like flameofdarkness is back. 🤢

LotusPetals thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Hello everyone!


I never followed the discussions here but since Sushant’s death, I visit this thread and I happen to like some posts too.

Don’t wanna appear as a stalker so just wanted to say hi 😆

Katyayani_devi thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: LotusPetals

Hello everyone!


I never followed the discussions here but since Sushant’s death, I visit this thread and I happen to like some posts too.

Don’t wanna appear as a stalker so just wanted to say hi 😆

Hi 😂

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 22 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".