Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Pavitra Rishta title song will be forever etched in my heart. Followed by Dhoni songs
none of BW songs can match the above 2 songs its eteched in all sushant's fans hearts...
his pavitra rishita title track and jaise ho which was made for archana-manav but got never released
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qVHaXD7zHDQ
Phir kabhi - MSD
Now this song will always remind me of his sudden demise. 💔
Besabriyan, his real life struggle and dreamer personality is in sync with this song 💔
...
https://youtu.be/gV_JsxcDmTM?si=EFGULRiYyymaUCj-
I'm so obsessed with this song. Best club song in ages! and nicely shot too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFTnJzWRTJ8
Aneet paddas film, its been made by one of ranveers best friends, and he looks so hot! ♥️...
My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...
4