Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This is a remake of The Fault in Our Stars and he dies here in the climax ðŸ˜
Originally posted by: oyebollywood
Sushant Singh Rajput Last Movie - Dil Bechara
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dil_Bechara
ðŸ˜
Sadly, going to OTT.
This is a remake of The Fault in Our Stars and he dies here in the climax ðŸ˜
OMG I was waiting for this movie. Can we bring him back? I am so in shock right now ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
OMG I was waiting for this movie. Can we bring him back? I am so in shock right now ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜
Yeah ..shocked beyond words..
https://youtu.be/35jFpyKLkVI?si=5Zb9Pf_xCcpp8M_-
...
https://youtu.be/gV_JsxcDmTM?si=EFGULRiYyymaUCj-
https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju
My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...
0