Bollywood CC#48- Page 109

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

54.7k

Users

54

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

1163026 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: zoinks


chilgoza ke paas power hai. tiger se toh pr relation hai.

Following in Chacha's footstep..

GumGum thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Ennuyi

Following in Chacha's footstep..


Chacha toh married tha na jab he met Sonali?

Edited by zoinks - 6 years ago
1163026 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: zoinks


Chacha toh married tha na jab he met Sonali?

Yea I think so.. but Aditya wont marry Disha, I feel.

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Ennuyi

Yea I think so.. but Aditya wont marry Disha, I feel.


I was talking with u only na About bong eats ? And i was confused where the wife came from as her surname is poonawala and i thought she was western india but u said she was a bong from kolkata. I saw one recent video where they said she is actually from bohra community but kolkata only. Phew. So much confusion. They showed some bohra cuisine which looks tasty

1163026 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan


I was talking with u only na About bong eats ? And i was confused where the wife came from as her surname is poonawala and i thought she was western india but u said she was a bong from kolkata. I saw one recent video where they said she is actually from bohra community but kolkata only. Phew. So much confusion. They showed some bohra cuisine which looks tasty

Yes.

She mostly talks about muslim bengali dishes so I initially thot she was from Dhaka and maybe they met in US.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 17 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".