Following in Chacha's footstep..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Following in Chacha's footstep..
Originally posted by: OV6UY6522N7LSKOW
Following in Chacha's footstep..
Chacha toh married tha na jab he met Sonali?
Yea I think so.. but Aditya wont marry Disha, I feel.
Originally posted by: LFXAHYDZ2JPCWWWW
Yea I think so.. but Aditya wont marry Disha, I feel.
I was talking with u only na About bong eats ? And i was confused where the wife came from as her surname is poonawala and i thought she was western india but u said she was a bong from kolkata. I saw one recent video where they said she is actually from bohra community but kolkata only. Phew. So much confusion. They showed some bohra cuisine which looks tasty
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
I was talking with u only na About bong eats ? And i was confused where the wife came from as her surname is poonawala and i thought she was western india but u said she was a bong from kolkata. I saw one recent video where they said she is actually from bohra community but kolkata only. Phew. So much confusion. They showed some bohra cuisine which looks tasty
Yes.
She mostly talks about muslim bengali dishes so I initially thot she was from Dhaka and maybe they met in US.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0