Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Guys, see this performance of DKI. KVG is also there in this video.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CBVGQrVAwsl/?igshid=i76vq695gxs8
Yes and KVG is looking so different and DKI is as usual cute
Originally posted by: justchillalways
Yes and KVG is looking so different and DKI is as usual cute
This video is from ITA awards 2012. KVG is looking very different and he put some weight that time. I saw this video first time in Instagram today and thought of share it with you all.
DKI is looking so gorgeous and trendy in this traditional Sari look ❤️ ❤️ ❤️. This is BTS from catalog shoot Dipika done before lock down.
https://twitter.com/piyu_dipi/status/1271395315644579843?s=20
DKI is looking so gorgeous and trendy in this traditional Sari look ❤️ ❤️ ❤️. This is BTS from catalog shoot Dipika done before lock down.
https://twitter.com/piyu_dipi/status/1271395315644579843?s=20
Oh my God. She looks breathtakingly gorgeous
DKI is looking so so beautiful in this video. Her hairstyle, her jumkhas, her glowing face, her voice and her smile ❤️, everything is so perfect in this video.
OMG how did i not receive any notification 😱😱😢😢
This vlog is much better than my imagination☺️
I might not try of all that oil procedure but this video is sooooooooo lovely❤️☺️❤️
Dipika, why so perfect😎⭐️
Today activity of Dipstars in Twitter:
https://twitter.com/priyanka32326/status/1271639863175995393?s=20
P.S: Dipika has a very good collection of earrings. I liked her jewelry in Big Boss show. In KHKT also, I liked her most of the earrings. I wish she show her jewelry collection to us in one of her YouTube videos.