Maybe we could use all of them one by one 🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Maybe we could use all of them one by one 🤣🤣🤣
😭I told you to help me but you didn't





but if i have to pick two then I will say Hume Govind Se Pyaar Hai and The Return Of Jalebi Bai


I will keep Lulu to myself


why should I share him



Hume Govind Se Pyaar Hai ❤️ 🤣🤣
and Leave the banner as it is 🤣🤣🤣 I'll give you other work 🤣
and Leave the banner as it is 🤣🤣🤣 I'll give you other work 🤣
😲 but I re-did it 






I don't like you






OHHHHHEMMMMMMGEEEEEEEEEEE I LOVEEEEEEE ITTTT❤️❤️❤️ IT IS SUPER GORGEOUSSSSSSS❤️❤️
im glad I asked for a new one to see more of your skills 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I can't take off my eyes from it now. and FYI I love butterflies 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Thank you for liking my nonsense.










😲15 more pages









I absolutely LOVE it ❤️nonsense are the BEST 🤣🤣🤣
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842