Bollywood CC#48- Page 93

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

54.7k

Users

54

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

https://twitter.com/seldo/status/1271100453242015744?s=20

Wow! A Republican moron thinks people of colour don’t wash their hands enough 🤢 .

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago


I was rescued 😭

maal_u_have thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago


is that real?? why is he DMing randos to play golf in Scotland with him? err I mean England 😆



Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Sock-let


Aap shayad bul gayi aap billi ho.. 😆


Legit 😒

Gul_bahar thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

If god allowed me one murder...

https://youtu.be/W3vCXrg3QRQ

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Ennuyi

Billi ka smell mila hoga


Yes....😆

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Posted: 6 years ago
I understand how it feels🤗
Edited by Lazybird_Silpa - 6 years ago
FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: jhopadpatti


is that real?? why is he DMing randos to play golf in Scotland with him? err I mean England 😆



Not sure but I wouldn’t put it past him given how desperate he is to play golf 😆 .

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Posted: 6 years ago

Just saw ajay kajol episode of Indian Idol.may be it was helicopter eela promotion.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 17 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".