dar nahi laga?Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Saala ye kutta log kabhi nahi sudhrega. When thief comes they never shout. Today i was waiting for auto after office, this doggie starts barking at me like i am hiding dog treats inside my handbag.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
dar nahi laga?Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Saala ye kutta log kabhi nahi sudhrega. When thief comes they never shout. Today i was waiting for auto after office, this doggie starts barking at me like i am hiding dog treats inside my handbag.
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Saala ye kutta log kabhi nahi sudhrega. When thief comes they never shout. Today i was waiting for auto after office, this doggie starts barking at me like i am hiding dog treats inside my handbag.
Aap shayad bul gayi aap billi ho.. 😆
I only like the dining area
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Saala ye kutta log kabhi nahi sudhrega. When thief comes they never shout. Today i was waiting for auto after office, this doggie starts barking at me like i am hiding dog treats inside my handbag.
Billi ka smell mila hoga
🌠

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0