Salman is the Kareena of male actors in this aspect.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Salman is the Kareena of male actors in this aspect.
Salman is the Kareena of male actors in this aspect.
Kareena-Shahid is iconic cos of JWM
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
I liked Salman the most with Karishma( Biwi No. 1, Chal mere Bhai, Jeet, Judwa, Andaz Apna Apna , Dulhan Hum le jaenge) and I have watched all 🤣
They had chemistry even in their earlier trashy movies Jaagruti and Nischay
Originally posted by: AYA3EBGELGN6TB6R
Kareena-Shahid is iconic cos of JWM
Not really. Shahid did some 3 or 4 other films with Kareena but they didn't work. Shahid's chemistry with Amrita was a popular pairing.
Originally posted by: SHBW5P6XXJYSXMNH
They had chemistry even in their earlier trashy movies Jaagruti and Nischay
Oh, I haven't even heard the name of these movies 😆
Originally posted by: CT3ZFCJTOA24GTBW
I am not saying Salman doesn’t have chemistry. It’s that he doesn’t have anything equivalent to Aamir-Juhi or SRK-Kajol
And ??? My friend these days are people looking to sign films with those jodis 🤣🤣
I prefer Salman & Katrina over Akshay & Katrina
hold my beer

Sonali had better chemistry with Sunil Shetty 
Salman hasnt repeated any of his heroines in too many movies to have a consistent hit pairing, also he hasnt done too many iconic romances like HDDCS...maybe if Bhagyashree did few more films with him they would have been like SRK-Kajol or Aamir-Juhi.... I like his pairing with Sonakshi the most.
Look at them, vibrant jodi of its time. https://x.com/SKFXfans/status/2071628370694336784
https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/telugu/veteran-telugu-actor-pavala-shyamala-dies-at-75-hyderabad-10806991
...
https://www.moneycontrol.com/entertainment/tv-actress-sanchita-ugale-dies-by-suicide-reports-article-13949687.html
Please share your thoughts. These were arguably the two most-talked about female performances of last year, barring Aneet Padda in Saiyaara who...
13