Ishra ts-tujhko dekhun ibadat karta rahun,st 11 on pg 82,teaser on 85, - Page 10

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Cute teaser

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Nice teaser di

Thanx for the pm

Updt soon

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Nice teaser Di..

Plz update soon..

Thank you..

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Interesting teaser 

Thanks for the pm 

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Interesting teaser... 

Please do update soon 

UmeraT thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Raman is such an interesting character. Update soon please.

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome teaser 

Update soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE 

Ishradiv thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Teasing teaser di 

Waiting for update di 

Continue soon as possible 

Tq for the pm di 

taahir004 thumbnail

A Fabulous Teaser 

Raman enjoying teasing Ishita

looking forward to the next update

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

SHOT 2

Raman tied the diamond studded mangalsutra around her neck and said-beautiful,now u r looking more beautiful,more complete.please don't remove this mangalsutra till I am here.

Ishita look at him all confused when he said-jab tak zinda hoon.

Ishita looked away without saying anything while he wrapped her in his arms and said-lets go,Mrs bhalla.

Ishita couldn't stop but smile the way he hold her and called her.she look at him smiling while he pecked her temple lovingly.she closed her eyes feeling his touch when he said-my Ishita.

She opened her eyes hearing his words and both shared a beautiful eye lock.

Raman-lets go,he said and they walked out of the registrar office while his security and few people were around them.

Ishita saw a fleet of cars came and stand infront of the court.

Raman-pick the one u like the most.

Ishita look at him confused when he said-its ur wedding gift,sweetheart.

Ishita eyes widen in shock and said-out of these,these all r really expensive.

Raman-but u r priceless ,jaan.pick the one u like the most or may be u can keep them all.he said and both walked towards his white merc.

Ishita was just looking around and could feel elegance and class oozing out of his every move.she was trying hard to believe its all truth but couldn't.she was feeling like cindrella,who lived a miserable life always and suddenly found her prince charming.

He was wrapping her waist in his arms and they were walking,while she was just looking at him.he is a handsome man,actually very handsome,someone like a Greek god.his charm was something to die for and the way he was holding her tight,she was feel like melting in his arms,but it all was just too good to be real,so at last she asked-is it mtv bakra.

Raman look at her with amazed eyes and she said-yeh kisi tareeke ka prank hai naa,koi web series hai kya,matlab jisme ek aisi ladki ko pick karo ,jiski life miserable rahi ho and then give her all the luxuries.modern cindrella kind off.koi live show chal raha hai naa,kyunki itne ameer log toh maine kabhi dekhe nahi.sabyasachi,itni mehengi jewellery aur phir itni cars,I never saw all this.i am sure it is some kind of live web series.karan johar production ka hoga,kabhi khushi kabhi gham type.aapki shakal bhi srk ki tarah lagti hai,ek kaam karna next time helicopter se aaiyega and when I could feel u,u just show me ur finger like jaya bachchan.wow modern kkkg.she was saying when he pulled her closer and softly pecked her lips making her silent all shocked.

He smiled and said-sorry for giving u this shock,but u were looking really cute,I couldn't resist.he said and took her tightly in side hug while ishita was still thinking that it's some kind of drama going on.

Raman took her to his car and opened the door for her like a true gentleman.he made her sit in the car and settled on the wheels.he started the ignition and signalled everyone to go,soon all the cars went leaving ishra alone.

He look at her and said-lets go somewhere,jahan sirf hum ho.

Ishita-what u want??

Raman look at her and said-itni khoobsurat ladki se koi kya chah sakta hai,woh bhi tab jab woh aapki nayi naveli dulhan ho.he said smiling and start driving.

It was an hour,since he was driving while ishita was now started getting irritated.

Raman look at her and said-u r not feeling well or what??

Ishita-subah se idhar udhar kar rahi hoon,I am hungry.aapko toh ehsaas bhi nahi,ki normal log khana bhi khate hai.

Raman chuckled at her words and said-normal matlab,main abnormal hoon??

Ishita-ofcourse,itne ameer log normal nahi hote, tabhi toh khaane mein aise patte ,salad aur soup peete hai.i mean who eat all this,I need full fledged meal to satisfy me aur abhi mujhe bahut zoron ki bhookh lagi hai.she said holding her tummy.

Raman-u should have told this earlier,bolo where u wanna eat.aaj tumhari favourite restaurant mein khayenge.

Ishita look at him and said-aap drama kar rahen ho naa,ameer hone ka,u r actually not rich naa.thats why u agreed to eat in any restaurant.kyunki yeh sab toh production ke paise se aaya hoga,but u have to pay for food,thats why u agreed naa.

Raman-kitna dimaag chalati ho tum,woh bhi bina wajah.see,there is a restaurant,let's stop there.he said and stopped the car.

He open the door for her and said-chalo.

Ishita look at herself and said-aise??

Raman-yes,u r looking beautiful.

Ishita-i am looking like a bride.

Raman-coz that's what u r ,my bride.

Ishita-aise kapde pehan kar kaun jaata hai restaurant mein.sab mujhe hi ghoorenge.

Raman-nobody has the wits to ogle at my wife,u r raman bhallas property,noone can see u ,forget about ogling .he said holding her hand and took her out of the car.

They walked inside the restaurant holding her while the owner and everyone start looking at them as they were looking heavenly wearing such beautiful clothes .

Raman walked in holding her waist protectively when the owner said-good morning ,sir.

Raman-arrange a fully ac cabin for us.he said forwarding a two thousand ruppee note.

He took the note and nodded telling them to wait for sometime.

After five minutes,they were sitting in the cabin with beautiful flowers all around.

Ishita was grinning like a baby experiencing all this while Raman said-now order whatever u wanna eat,just make it two.i also wanna taste it.kyunki maine bhi aaj tak jyadatar patte hi khaaye hai,he said smiling showing his dimples making her blush .

Ishita placed order and was looking around when he said-ab kya problem hai.

Ishita went close to him and said slowly-maine brush nahi kiya hai.

Raman look at her and she said-main excitement mein bhool gayi .she said making him smile.he looked away and smiled while she elbowed him.

Raman-what,I can't help u in it.

Ishita-dont know,why I told u??

Raman-waise,I can do something.maine brush kiya tha,come let me kiss u,u will feel the freshness ,he said pulling her and next moment she was being kissed by him.

At first,she tried to resist but next moment,she let him kiss her feeling lost.she closed her eyes surrendering herself to him ,her hand was on his chest while his arms were around her.

They kissed for long and finally broke the kiss in need of air.she look down and her face was flushed while he smiled and said-now u must be feeling fresh.

Ishita nodded and look down blushing hard.though she don't wanna feel anything for him but was falling hard for this handsome hunk.

Soon the order got served and Raman said looking at the bhaturey-yeh itna bada saa kya hai??

Ishita look at him with shocking eyes and said-dont tell me ,u never tasted bhature.

Raman-not really,actually I wasn't living here.so I never tasted this.may be saw something like this,but never tasted.

Ishita-omg,what kind of life u were living,try it and u will get to know what the real life is,she said taking a morsel and ate it.

Ishita closed her eyes and said-umm,nothing feels so good,it's just so yummy.she was eating it with onion ,chatni and pickles along with chole while Raman was just looking at her .

Ishita look at him and said-eat.

Raman-r u sure,we should eat this.i mean,it's so oily.i never ate something so oily .

Ishita-fitness freak .eat it and enjoy life.she said smiling making him smile too.

He picked the fork to eat the bhatura and she nodded her head in disbelief.

Ishita tore the bhatura,dipped it in the choley and fed him.

Ishita-u should eat it like this,Mr bhalla.she said smiling .

Raman chewed the food and said-wow,it's actually good.

Ishita-eat it with onion,u will feel too good.

Raman-no way,it will smell bad.

Ishita-god ,u can use mouth freshner.waise bhi u will kiss me only.she said and then blushed at her words .

Raman-so ,now r accepting me.nice.so feed me,I like to have it from u only.

Ishita smiled and start feeding him saying-waise pure angrez type ke hai aap??

Raman-i actually has British passport,so I am Englishmen only.

Ishita-really,I actually got married to a Britisher.

Raman-not really I am indian,just born and bought up in England with my dad.

Ishita-ok,enough of talking.u shouldn't talk while eating.

Raman smiled and said-seems ,I have to learn many things from u.

Ishita smiled and said-i would love to teach u.she said and continued feeding him along with eating herself.

After having food,ishra were sitting behind the restaurant ,on the rocks,enjoying the icecream.

Raman-i never felt so good,this all seems new to me.u know,I am actually liking all this.being normal is not so bad,infact it's good.he said enjoying the icecream and said-even this icecream is also good.

Ishita look at Raman smiling while he was busy in enjoying the icecream.

Seeing her looking at him,he straighten himself and said-aise kya dekh rahi ho??

Ishita-kuch puchun??

Raman-pucho.

Ishita-aapne mujhse shaadi kyun ki??

Raman made a very serious face and said-sach jaanna chahti ho??

Ishita nodded in yes.

Raman-sunn paogi,sunne ki himmat hai??

Ishita got alert hearing him and said-haan ,jaanna hai mujhe,batao??

Raman-toh sach yeh hai,ki England ki queen tumhare naam apni property likhne wali hai and I want it,issliye Maine tumse shaadi ki.he said looking at Ishita while she first made a serious face,then a confused one and finally glared him realising he is making fun of her.

Raman burst into laughter and said-koi ulterior motive hona jaruri hai,arey I like u ,issliye shaadi ki.

Ishita-but mujhe toh shaadi nahi karni thi naa.

Raman-but mujhe toh karni thi naa,issliye Maine ki.and see I am enjoying being with u.feeling really good,marrying u was a nice idea .he said winking .

Ishita-but,she was saying when he said-chup ho jao ab,warna mujhe dusra raasta dhoondhna padega,to make u quiet.he said looking at her lips which has chocolate traces on it.

Raman-and would love to taste this chocolate,he said and pulled her closer ,and before she can say anything,she was being kissed by him.

That's all for all,enjoy.

Edited by cutieruhi - 3 years ago