Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Interesting teaser👍🏼Continue soon

harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Part 8

Ruhi : hmm but I'm so hungry..said looking down

Raman : koi na your friend is here na , come i will feed you from my tiffin..

Ruhi denied stating that her chitti said don't take food & anything from a stranger 

Raman : but we are friends na & last time also you went before i come , you know main tumhare liye kurkure or chips laya that, but you went & if this time you again do this then i will feel bad..he said faking being sad ruhi cupped his face "ok friend i will eat but you don't be sad"raman just hugged her & took her in his lap headed towards his car

Soon they reached at parking area & raman unlocked his car door & sat inside taking her in his lap then opened the bag & take out the lunch box 

Ruhi : oh god itna bada tiffin box..she opened her mouth seeing the big tiffin while raman laughs looking at her face

Raman : i know but my maa won't listen me & everyday prepare lots of dishes & packed it for me & i can't deny her as she makes so tasty food..

Ruhi : achha now opened it na mujhe bahut bhook lagi hai..raman nodded & opened all boxes one by one & served it in a plate ,it has chole,puri,jeera rice, dal makhni or rayta..

Raman : may i?..she nodded & he starts feeding her 

Ruhi : wowww it's so tasty friend & u know all these dishes r my fav specially chole ..she said relishing  the food making him smile when she took a bite & feed him

Raman : u eat na i will have after sometimes..

Ruhi : please na ..she insists him to eat with her & both enjoyed it together ,she was contiuosly talking while eating 

Raman : ruhi beta pehle achhe se kha lo phir baat kr lena khate time baat karna is not good..

Ruhi : i know friend but  u know jaise-2 main khana khati hu baatein apne aap bahar aati hai..she laughs making him laugh too & this reminds him of ishita

Flashback

Ishita & raman were roaming around marine drive when toshi ji called raman

Raman : ha maa..

Toshi ji : puttar u forget ur tiffin at home..

Raman : arey han jaldbaazi mein bhool gaya , you don't worry i will have something..

Toshi ji : arrey puttar thodi der ke liya aaja everything is ready ..Raman was denying when ishita snatched his phone

Ishita : hello aunty , he is coming aap chinta mat karo..

Raman : but..he tried to say something but ishita closed his mouth with her palm

Toshi ji : thank u beta btw why don't you join us for lunch, I'm sure you will love it..

Ishita : really aunty ..she said happily & even asked toshi ji to make gajar ka halwa which toshi ji agreed happily 

After one hour ishra reached bhalla house toshi ji welcomed her warmly raman excused himself for fresh n up while toshi ji & ishita got engrossed in themselves & got mingle so easily 

Toshi ji : beta tum bhi fresh ho lo till then I'm warming the food..ishita nodded & went inside toshi's room & got fresh n up then joined raman & toshi ji at dining table 

She took a bite "mmmm aunty it's soooo tasty i never ate this much tasty food really apke hathon mein jaado hai" toshi ji gets happy while raman smiles seeing her antics ,she was continuously chatting while eating ,prasing  toshi ji & telling her how much she had missed her country & food when suddenly she starts coughing ,raman immediately give her water while toshi ji rubbing her back

Ishita : i m fine now, thank you ..she said gulping the water

Raman : can't u eat silently as it's happened bcoz of ur continuosly chatting..

Toshi ji glared him "raman"

Raman : what maa aap hu to bolti ho khate time baat nahi karte ..

Ishita : you are right raman but what to do, but jaise-2 main khana khati hu waise-2 baatein apne aap bahar aati & specially after having this much tasty food  ..toshi ji & raman laughs on her explanation

Flashback ends

Ruhi shakes him "friend" breaking his trance & asked him to take her inside as her turn will be coming , he nodded & oacked the tiffin then wiped her face & made her drink water soon they entered inside & she bid bye to him them went behind state while raman too settled in his chair

Ruhi was waiting when mihir came there "hey ruh" ruhi hugged him tightly

Ruhi : mamu aap gye i thought you will not come..

Mihir : aise kaise mamu can never miss their ruhi's performance..

Ruhi : but u came alone,where is chitti?..

Mihir : chitti is at home with mumma as mumma is still not fully fune na to we can't leave her alone..ruhi nodded sadly when mihir asked her not to be sad as chitti & mumma will see her performance 

Ruhi : but how?

Mihir : by video call , when u go on state i will make video call & they will see our ruhi's live performance now happy?

Ruhi : yay super happy..she kissed his cheeks & he pecked on her temple soon her name announced & mihir wished her good luck 

She went on state & got scared seeing the crowd when her eyes fell of raman who pressed his eyes & did thumps up to make her calm & confident

Her teacher ask her to take out one chit from the box & speak about the topic written in it she did same & opened the chit

Her teacher : so ruhi's topic is "Family" come ruhi & tell us about your family & parents,how u stay  & enjoy with them , about ur outing with them etc ..

Ruhi looked at mihir & he smiles signalling her to starts & shown her mobile where ishmi were in video call

Ruhi closed her eyes for moment then starts speaking "family means where we stay with our mumma papa & our big family but my family is not so big i live with my mumma,mamu or chitti , mere papa kahin dur rehte hai , i never met him or meri mumma is not well but now she respond to me ,doctor uncle said she will be fine soon & the day she will be alright i will take a big holiday to stay with her as i don't know babies mumma ke sath kaise rehte hai, & then we will find my papa too & will scold him for leaving us alone, but aap logon ko pata hai i have world's bestttt mamu & chitti they loveee me a lottt & i love them too ,they always pamper me & fulfilled my all wishes before asking thank you god for giving me them & please god make my mumma fine soon & bring my papa to me phir main bhi soniya or rahul ki tarah hmesha har function mein mere mumma papa ke sath aaungi & we will go on vacation & shopping kitna maza aayega na ,please god fulfill my this wish..Her eyes well up so as all of them who were present there everyone just starts clapping for ruhi making her happy as well raman whose eyes well up unknowingly & he just wiped it before anyone can see, even mihir too gets so happy so as ishita & mihika who were watching all this throw this video chat

Mihika : ishu our ruh..she said getting emotional while ishita's eyes too well up 

Mihir : mihiku today we will celebrate it..

Mihika : ofcourse i had already baked her favorite cake ..mihir smiles

Soon the function got over & the principal asked raman to come on stage & he just nodded leaved his place to go on stage ,mihir's eyes were on state raman starts climbing stairs his back was facing mihir that's when mihir got a call & he excused hinself & went out while raman announced ruhi's name as winner ,she starts jumping in happiness her teacher brought her on state & raman took her in lap & congratulate her by pecking her both cheeks then handled her a trophy

Ruhi :.thank you friend ..she kissed his cheeks too other smiles seeing them raman take a selfie with her & she climb down

Raman : what happened ruhi?

Ruhi : wo I'm looking for my mamu..

Raman : come we will find him..she nodded holding his hand & both went out of hall to search mihir

Ps : Thank you @ishra_jp aka my gujju for the help...❤️

That's all for now, hope you all like it ..

Love

Harshita

Edited by harshiidiv - 3 years ago
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy 

Hope he reaches ishitha soon

Update soon 

Thanks for Pm 

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail