Lavy and myself just went from Babu to Sanju Baba🤣
Apologies to Vagee for the rowdy hassle😈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Lavy and myself just went from Babu to Sanju Baba🤣
Apologies to Vagee for the rowdy hassle😈
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
She won't...she doesn't love me🥺
Waaaa...😭🥺
@bold, Mishtu lives there😆
Oh my god!😲
I'll have to carry her out now😆
Mishti I am coming to save you

Lol Sanju baba🤣Lavy and myself just went from Babu to Sanju Baba🤣
Apologies to Vagee for the rowdy hassle😈
Aiiyyooo🤣Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Oh my god!😲
I'll have to carry her out now😆
Mishti I am coming to save you
wildest dream lol not sure if you even like that song but it was Taylor Swift so I thought of you
I like it!❤️
I love the whole 1989 album!😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Dhanywaad betiyaan😆
🤣
I don't know why but I read that in Aamir khan's voice😆
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Ok bye guys, em sleepy😴😴😆
Thare ko neendwa aa rahi hai chori?
Theekh se so jayio!😆
Lavy and myself just went from Babu to Sanju Baba🤣
Apologies to Vagee for the rowdy hassle😈
Yes...🤣
Sorry if we troubled you Vagee!
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
I am fine!...We can do it...I do by opening two tabs on Chrome and then paste them in the other tab😊
I’m using safari...also I just hate typing on my phone.
lol I keep typing on my phone while talking to my sister and she keeps giving me suspicious looks 😆 she’s probably wondering who I’m talking to
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5