Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Dhanywaad betiyaan😆
She won't...she doesn't love me🥺Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
As long as no one lives inside it's all good😆
I can't help Vagee...
Maybe Mishti can lend you Shravan for a day!😆
Waaaa...😭🥺
@bold, Mishtu lives there😆
Aww I missed you guys a lot too!!! No joke I literally had a dream last night that I was on IF talking to you guys lol
good to know that the cyclone didn’t do much damage!
@bold that's really cute❤️
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
What is khari?😳
Khari means true😆
I am fine!...We can do it...I do by opening two tabs on Chrome and then paste them in the other tab😊
How are you vagee? Sorry if I miss any replies...using my phone today. I hate using my phone to come on IF. I can’t do multiple quotes on my replies 😆
wildest dream lol not sure if you even like that song but it was Taylor Swift so I thought of you
Aww I missed you guys a lot too!!! No joke I literally had a dream last night that I was on IF talking to you guys lol
good to know that the cyclone didn’t do much damage!

Lavy is on a roll today!🤣
Lavy you just made my crummy cramps day better! Thanks girl!
The pleasure is mine😳😆
Ok bye guys, em sleepy😴😴😆
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5