Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
All good👍🏼
Yes over and not much damage done. City was on a red alert and they'd halted all covid restrictions for the day. The cyclone now seems to be going into the interiors.
Take care Vagee👍🏼 Can relate! Migraines are horrible. I detest anything and anyone that comes around me in that period
One more member to your 'I hate migraines' group
I lose all my cool with them
Isa darling is here🥳
Welcome once again guys!😆
(Since you all are back again)
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Isa darling is here🥳
Yes! Both Mishti and Isa seem to have made a grand entrance
This is the first time I am having them, my mom has it almost every weekIt is horrible man😭
Take care Vagee👍🏼 Can relate! Migraines are horrible. I detest anything and anyone that comes around me in that period
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5