Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
dont tell me! it was all fake news to maker us feel better ? gosh ! and i was waiting for an vaccine!
Sorry!! but that's the real hard truth.. Making your immunity strong is the only way.
That's because vaccine can't be made for Covid-19 and has been like that for lot of previous coronaviruses. Actually cold is also a form of coronavirus and we don't have vaccine for it as well.
Where did u get this from ?
According to Chinese model, from June 15 we would get 15k new cases daily.
News report confirm that CHina hid the information about covid from who and since china was big country who did not had any approach except being lenient.
Thanks to thai government who first confirmed and told who about the coronavirus , without them news would have been delayed week or two more.
Are you asking about no vaccine part? I am closely following science journals. Lot of fake claims being made in media about successes of this and that medicine/vaccine.. While subsequently they fail in phase 2 or 3 and don't make it to even trials..
Are you asking about no vaccine part? I am closely following science journals. Lot of fake claims being made in media about successes of this and that medicine/vaccine.. While subsequently they fail in phase 2 or 3 and don't make it to even trials..
Yeah vaccine part, Can you share those journal links please.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0