Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Haha Tulsi welcoming us in CC😆
Purana wala toh khatam hone dete pehle..
Last wala khatam hua hi nahi.
Kyunki title song😆
I really don't like new pop music these days. American music has really gone down the gutter👎🏼 billboard charts are trash these days. Well i also dont like ed sheeran who is most popular artist. He puts me to sleep
https://twitter.com/kunalkamra88/status/1266646671510745089?s=19
Iski G maar li carry fans ne to bhakt liberal shuru ho gya taki congress type ke log support karen😆
Iski G maar li carry fans ne to bhakt liberal shuru ho gya taki congress type ke log support karen😆
1 millions dislikes 🤣🥳
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0