Bollywood CC#47- Page 84

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

40.7k

Users

40

Likes

1.1k

Frequent Posters

Raijeera thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail

Millenium Squad

Posted: 6 years ago

Hey everyone, how are you all doing??? How is lockdown at your places??? What you guys are listening??? Reading??? Watchin?? Planning to do next????

VintageWine thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: KhushbooLvNK

Hey everyone, how are you all doing??? How is lockdown at your places??? What you guys are listening??? Reading??? Watchin?? Planning to do next????

We had curfew starting from 9pm to morning because of the protests . My office reopens in July. Not watching anything new . I finished Crash Landing On You a week ago .

Raijeera thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail

Millenium Squad

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

We had curfew starting from 9pm to morning because of the protests . My office reopens in July. Not watching anything new . I finished Crash Landing On You a week ago .

You guys are staying safe right??????

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: KhushbooLvNK

You guys are staying safe right??????

We are doing alright . I live in a relatively small city so it’s been relatively quiet so far compared to other restaurants places.

Raijeera thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail

Millenium Squad

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

We are doing alright . I live in a relatively small city so it’s been relatively quiet so far compared to other restaurants places.

Would it affect corona cases too?

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: KhushbooLvNK

Would it affect corona cases too?

There are lot of people out protesting or using it as an opportunity to loot . It’s kind of expected that the number of Corona cases will go up .

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 16 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".