Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
How can you be so sure that I am not gauri
That's such a kind gesture. God bless the child.
SRK is already blessed.
Thats so sad to see and nice of SRK once again!
Originally posted by: Twinklingmoon
How can you be so sure that I am not gauri
Ladies and gentleman, I laid my caveman claims on SRK since my childhood. Kindly back off before somebody gonna get-a-hurt reeeaal bad *Russell Peter-estyle* 😆
That’s great .
I was so worried for the child after seeing that video . :(
That’s really sweet of him.❤️
If only each person starts doing their lil bit to help others in this tough times..even a tinniest attempt can be so helpful to the ones in need.God bless the ones who are doing their bit.
https://x.com/ANI/status/2088856348071178511?s=20
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
https://twitter.com/ocdtimes/status/1762110811676520841
https://x.com/i/status/2069850658409419100
5