Isa, my neighbor, is here 😎😎
Yes....buddies.........finished one and another meeting just started.....how are you guys doing?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Isa, my neighbor, is here 😎😎
Yes....buddies.........finished one and another meeting just started.....how are you guys doing?
i'm okay and you? how was your weekend?Originally posted by: FB3GHMVOSGMLXTYC
Yes....buddies.........finished one and another meeting just started.....how are you guys doing?
i'm okay and you? how was your weekend?
OK....lots of catching stuff going on...........
Originally posted by: ZSCR34NI276FGTGH
Yes....buddies.........finished one and another meeting just started.....how are you guys doing?
Pretty good! ....you feeling tired? Your meetings sound so exhausting...why they gotta be so late at night??
hmm ...do relax dear...things seem somewhat exhausted, eh?
Pretty good! ....you feeling tired? Your meetings sound so exhausting...why they gotta be so late at night??
Yes. I'm tired...some local and some from other parts of the world..........
Originally posted by: S5HQIC4K5HDCQUEU
Yes. I'm tired...some local and some from other parts of the world..........
Aww....will you be done after this meeting? You don't have any next shift, right?
LOL I saw this cap and I thought Shravan was hugging Suman 🤣 I was like when did this happen? Then, I realized it's Bunty and this is from the first episode 😆 Bunty acts like he's Shravan's gf sometimes

Nice! What kind of food do you like to make?
I can make decent Paneer Bhurji and I've made achari chicken a couple times...it was pretty good lol
This webseries was so good! I loved it! Are they making a season 2? TVF makes good webseries. Has anyone seen TVF's Tripling? Also a good watch!
Can't wait to read it, Mishti! Bunty + Kanchan = BunChan 😆
🤣
Okay! Will try to post that soon!
I like his show Patriot Act....do you guys watch that? Abir is a dabbing dude............ I watched this video a couple of months back...still remember......in another video Hasan talked about Abir.....this particular show was done for him.....Hasan was taking audition for some other shows but Abir was not chosen for that......but Hasan liked Abir's enthusiasm and he wanted to give him a chance that was the whole purpose of this show...
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5