Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2|Chat Club#7- Page 118

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

27.5k

Users

8

Likes

3.1k

Frequent Posters

CZV7YSN53APUBKCL thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

I hope you were wearing masks😆



P.S- I am inspired by my our darling Isaji 😆

Meri yaad ayi....... meant you remember me

CZV7YSN53APUBKCL thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: MZTXG3SG6YHM3GYM

No🤣 no masks, no social distancing🤣

Where is Isa? Probably busy... ❤️


I'm here.......how are you today?🤗

C7OKMHYDKU56VAVI thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 5GU5N7MDJHOG5ZVB


I'm here.......how are you today?🤗

I am fine!!! Had a headache but it's okay now❤️

Related Topics

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 10 months ago

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".