You should complete the latter half😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
You should complete the latter half😆
How are you dear?😊
Hello hello😆
I left for a while cuz I thought everyone would be joining in late today😆
Babu!🤗
@Lavy
Mango GIF🤣🤣🤣😆😆
Originally posted by: S3YYLRRQXGKF7RG5
I thought you're trying to find someone to help with any form of mango............like Lavy and Vagee.....
We're having 3 dozen mangoes at home right now (and that's pretty high for an Indian standard, we don't normally stock mangoes in bulk) all thanks to the lockdown😆 The seller refused to sell anything less than that.
Some of the mangoes are over-riping, so mom decided to make mango milkshake today😆
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Lol who eats mango like that, Katrina seems to have gone mad🤣
She hasn't gone mad she has always been mad😆
P.S- No offence😆
I'm okay today...they are fixing the dry wall from the water damage and my apartment stinks lol it's okay, I opened up a window
Having lunch right now?
We're having 3 dozen mangoes at home right now (and that's pretty high for an Indian standard, we don't normally stock mangoes in bulk) all thanks to the lockdown😆 The seller refused to sell anything less than that.
Some of the mangoes are over-riping, so mom decided to make mango milkshake today😆
Thought......lockdown is reducing the quantity...........good to hear the opposite...........so you all are floating in mango juices............
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5