Let us do anger management.............

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Let us do anger management.............

Bucky🤗Hello hello😆
I left for a while cuz I thought everyone would be joining in late today😆
Mayhaps I'm the only one yet to watch Mohit's IV though I did read Lavy's update. Will watch after chatting with you guys😃
Hello hello😆
I left for a while cuz I thought everyone would be joining in late today😆
I thought you're trying to find someone to help with any form of mango............like Lavy and Vagee.....
If Mohit does his own Live or Q&A on IG....we should all keep asking until he answers!
Yes....
Mission questions puchte raho😆
(Mission keep asking questions)
Lol who eats mango like that, Katrina seems to have gone mad🤣
Mayhaps I'm the only one yet to watch Mohit's IV though I did read Lavy's update. Will watch after chatting with you guys😃
You can enlist me with you............
Hi-5 buddy, I too have not watched it😆Mayhaps I'm the only one yet to watch Mohit's IV though I did read Lavy's update. Will watch after chatting with you guys😃
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5