I know it was a joke and I myself was joking😆Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I said it as a joke😆
My father lovingly calls me bhoot whenever I leave my hair open😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I know it was a joke and I myself was joking😆Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I said it as a joke😆
My father lovingly calls me bhoot whenever I leave my hair open😆
We are sisters who both have anger issues
I meant 2 PM........means now...........
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
That gif guy looks creepy😆
Have no idea about him😆
Yes... My dad calls me jwalamukhi ( volcano). because of This🤣
And the other one is a crybaby too🤣
Originally posted by: FWQ6IYHNNGHMXWQC
Hello buddies!
Hi Isa darling!❤️
Hello hello😆
I left for a while cuz I thought everyone would be joining in late today😆
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5