Bollywood CC#46- Page 59

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

53k

Users

42

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago


Adha s sharma dear real heroine of remake version of baaghi 2 aka kashnam n she did many south movies + her chemistry with vidyuut jamvwal in commando series were talk of the town I mean media has asked recently to vidyut that is he is dating adha n he said no. But I wish it become true.

N43ZIVQOJHMJHB4Y thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

I HATE horror movies.

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Same . I absolutely dislike them .

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago


Why ??????? Any specific reason.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 20 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".