Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
Lol, I thought the same 🤣
Haina daal Mai kuch to Banana hai...
Minionite if you reading this kindly check 🤭
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
Lol, I thought the same 🤣
Haina daal Mai kuch to Banana hai...
Minionite if you reading this kindly check 🤭
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
Number 7 ki complain kar rahi thi nahi dekho 10 th pe aa gayi🥳
Aur no 7 Mujhe mil gya. Thanks 😆
I toh hv given up on TheMinion ya toh bot hai ya thuggie ka mid 😳
Tera jinx lag hi gaya 😡😭 ab iss Billi ka kuch kar... take supari from me.
Hahahah sorry Billi ko to jeetana hai😎
Mubarak ho it was a good jump for youOriginally posted by: Renee.Clare
Aur no 7 Mujhe mil gya. Thanks 😆
10. Actress with best dancing skills(not Madhuri).
This one drawing changed everything, had this been in favor of either, the table would have drastically changed, but alas, it didn't.
Sridevi-7
BilliBangaalan, Ennuyi, TheMinion, ponymo, atvfan, Zeal17, ReneeClare
Katrina Kaif-7
sg1217, Radhika03, LazybirdSilpa, nahiiinn, Yourstrulyone, altgr, SriRani
1. The Minion, 7points, 60goals.
2. BilliBangalan, 7points, 59goals
3. Ennuyi, 6.5points, 62goals.
4. Zeal17, 6points, 57goals.
5. atvfan, 5.5points, 49goals.
6. Renee.Clare, 5points, 44goals.
7. SriRani, 4points, 48goals.
8. Radhika03, 3.5points, 53goals.
9. Yourstrulyone 3.5points, 49goals.
10. Lazybird_Shilpa, 3.5points, 45goals
11. altgr, 3.5points, 44goals.
12. sg1217, 3.5points, 43goals..
13. Nahiiinnn, 3points, 39goals.
14. ponymo, 2.5points, 36goals.
The Gladiator has been disqualified
Haina daal Mai kuch to Banana hai...
Minionite if you reading this kindly check 🤭
Kyon pichhe pade ho? Jinx karke dil nahin bhara kya? 😂
I am at 6th but I am not qualified for next round 😭 Can I get grace marks 😭
Oh final table isn't there, so I wont be at 6 even 😂😂
But I did well in this round, this round should have been fresh one
Where is the final result?
Woah, I had given Katrina’s name, changed it just before sending.
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Arsenal win Premiere league title after Man City draw against Bournemouth today This win for Arsenal (men’s football) comes after 22 years...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/farrhana-bhatt-or-karan-wahi-this-contestant-wins-khatron-ke-khiladi-15_235094
https://x.com/i/status/2037720274783842724
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
1.4k