Originally posted by: 6IIAGFNZHBOPICMH
Finished the assignments finally and submitted, only to get more 😭🥺💔
Summer vacation kab aayenge?🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: 6IIAGFNZHBOPICMH
Finished the assignments finally and submitted, only to get more 😭🥺💔
Summer vacation kab aayenge?🤣
Originally posted by: ilazyair
Summer vacation kab aayenge?🤣
Never 🥺🥺🥺
I am exhausted. Aaj itni padhai kiya ki Mumma herself told me to rest🤣 which she never told me 🤣
Originally posted by: SVTBJU3F5745QY6B
Never 🥺🥺🥺
I am exhausted. Aaj itni padhai kiya ki Mumma herself told me to rest🤣 which she never told me 🤣
Mela babu bala ho gaya🤣
Originally posted by: ilazyair
Mela babu bala ho gaya🤣
Haan. Babu Bala ho gya hai 🤣
Originally posted by: SOL4OGIUPU3IG462
Haan. Babu Bala ho gya hai 🤣
Ab chane ke pedh se niche aa jaa🤣
Originally posted by: ilazyair
Ab chane ke pedh se niche aa jaa🤣
Chane MATLAB?😔
yass! seinfield is pretty good man!Originally posted by: GW7PALXEKRDKIFUR
wow......just wow............for such appropriate gifs.........I like that show too..........
https://www.instagram.com/p/CAh-HTvFfoz/
He said he would come live this week....the week is over...what a liar!
Originally posted by: priya185
Yeah I remember adding Rajeev to my friends list but he doesn't really accept friend requests. Prachi Desai and Pooja Gaur also have an account
others I have forgotten
Oh God😲
I really hope our actors visit the forum but not the CC and that particular thread😆
So long before tik-toks were a thing, we had vines 😆 I found a vine from ~2016 that used to be my favorite but now looking back my humor was trash. But, anyways this vine reminds me of Shravan 🤣 This is Shravan & Bunty after Shravan sees Suman
It is funny🤣
@bold I agree😆
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5