Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2|Chat Club#5- Page 44

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

30k

Users

10

Likes

2.3k

Frequent Posters

alina.b thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 3P3QQ6B24WHG65RK


Sure.....they have their truma.............good thing.........they don't share those with me............they make sure to encourage me............ I still have 14 days............to get and give hugs to them...................


Oh right....self quarantine!! Then Isa can go back to giving hugs to everyone!!


Image

Edited by alina.b - 6 years ago
236LIDBHLHNOBNLU thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

wow......just wow............for such appropriate gifs.........I like that show too..........

236LIDBHLHNOBNLU thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: alina.b


Oh right....self quarantine!! Then Isa can go back to giving hugs to everyone!!


Image


That such a cute gif..........made me feel good..........Thank you........buddy.........


I'm missing a few hugs for sure..........


Hugging Gif GIFs | Tenor




@bold..........no, I didn't open a hug therapy clinic...........if you like I can send one zoom hug


Bob Zoom Hug GIF - BobZoom Hug Friends - Discover & Share GIFs

236LIDBHLHNOBNLU thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: alina.b


Oh right....self quarantine!! Then Isa can go back to giving hugs to everyone!!


Image


I hope you had dinner tonight! Good night!

alina.b thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: N26ZJM7ITCJVJJ2K


That such a cute gif..........made me feel good..........Thank you........buddy.........


I'm missing a few hugs for sure..........


Hugging Gif GIFs | Tenor




@bold..........no, I didn't open a hug therapy clinic...........if you like I can send one zoom hug


Bob Zoom Hug GIF - BobZoom Hug Friends - Discover & Share GIFs


Well, it turns out hugs are good for you!

https://selecthealth.org/blog/2017/08/4-healthy-reasons-to-hug-more

Here is my reliable source 😆 lol just kidding please don't hit me

alina.b thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 42XLMW7TIRGBRPED


I hope you had dinner tonight! Good night!


Uhhh yet to have my dinner. Good night!!! Have fun with your fam! See you tomorrow, maybe?

Bacillusbadius thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: HS5RQBZ4SJM7JM4C


Bhagu............ThanksJi.......I will answer your replies... I did notice about your crush..............no problem.......l


sorry, just crazy schedule..........I can't focus now.......two of our patients forgot to wear masks....... came lesser than 6 feet in contact with me.......our security is trying to disinfect me inside out.......I have to take break........and will try to be back.......at night

It's ok

Take care👍🏼

alina.b thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

hi Vagee!!! Ahh I’m so sorry...I’m going to sleep :( so tired. Will talk to you tomorrow ❤️


NC4SEUDAWNDAOQQW thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ilazyair

Weren't you supposed to complete your assignments?😔

Go. We'll talk tomorrow.😛

Finished the assignments finally and submitted, only to get more 😭🥺💔

NC4SEUDAWNDAOQQW thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

' Mere Babu ne thana thaya' has become so famous🤣 #Devika Rocks!!!!

Image

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 is so popular, Guys!!!🥳😎

Edited by MishtiNew - 6 years ago

Related Topics

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 10 months ago

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".