Good luck🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Good luck🤣
Originally posted by: ilazyair
Good luck🤣
Thank you.
🥺🥺🥺
Now I have to sit with 100 sums + 15 pages of assignments
Originally posted by: WNKVE3N6VR7WUM5J
APS are ❤️
Waise I love KV only for the delicious food stalls that are outside it after end of school hours... 🤣 the aloo chaat is ❤️
You got to eat those stuffs?😭
We were bulldozed into Stallions and carted off home😭
Originally posted by: WB6QBABJS76I4WX2
Thank you.
🥺🥺🥺
Now I have to sit with 100 sums + 15 pages of assignments
#NoRegrets🤣🤣
Originally posted by: ilazyair
You got to eat those stuffs?😭
We were bulldozed into Stallions and carted off home😭
I got to eat. 😎
Naani ghar hai saamne.😎
I know. The uncles shoved you a in the mini vans and buses and drove off. Some nasty boys of KV broke Window panes of my house🥺
Originally posted by: NTSEEGEU7NGH7CJA
I got to eat. 😎
Naani ghar hai saamne.😎
I know. The uncles shoved you a in the mini vans and buses and drove off. Some nasty boys of KV broke Window panes of my house🥺
Weren't you supposed to complete your assignments?😔
Go. We'll talk tomorrow.😛
Yeah I remember adding Rajeev to my friends list but he doesn't really accept friend requests. Prachi Desai and Pooja Gaur also have an accountOriginally posted by: NXQEZKNHR3YUIZYE
Rajeev Khandelwal 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱
And others? Like...
others I have forgotten
ouch poor youOriginally posted by: MIZXCEJQCGYIPPSQ
I got to eat. 😎
Naani ghar hai saamne.😎
I know. The uncles shoved you a in the mini vans and buses and drove off. Some nasty boys of KV broke Window panes of my house🥺
TC
So long before tik-toks were a thing, we had vines 😆 I found a vine from ~2016 that used to be my favorite but now looking back my humor was trash. But, anyways this vine reminds me of Shravan 🤣 This is Shravan & Bunty after Shravan sees Suman
Oh noooo...please stay safe! Idk what is people's problem and not wearing masks 😡 Take care!
Thank you..You too....where are you?
He's really good looking but not my type. He even has a fitness page on IG
Sorry yaar
Hiiiii Bucky! I was finishing up some work
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5