Yay!!! congrats for CC #5! We are breezing through these threads!

Yay!!! congrats for CC #5! We are breezing through these threads!

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Alina, btw how do you quote posts from other threads?
That gif is so cute😆
congrats on new thread yay!
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Alina, btw how do you quote posts from other threads?
I hit the quote button and copy & paste the quote codes above and paste into another thread 😆 I learned to do this back in my fanwar days when I would have multiple wars going on in different threads 🤣
what fan wars?😆
I hit the quote button and copy & paste the quote codes above and paste into another thread 😆 I learned to do this back in my fanwar days when I would have multiple wars going on in different threads 🤣
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5