Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: ilazyair
Shravan se maang. Aayi butterscotch khaane😕
🥺
My didi doesn't loveeeeee meeeee🥺
Originally posted by: ilazyair
If EKDV was made by Ekta🤣phir kya hota🤣

Originally posted by: 4CLKOU7V2W6MLQBH
Wahi toh I don't know what I will write in Bengali
shravan and rishabh and abir and dhruv par essay likh dena
Yep!😉
It's Ru actually but everyone here calls me Bucky!😎
im also good...nice to meet you...where r u from?
West Bengal you?
Originally posted by: 4PN3ED7PSXNTXQDB
Then Anish would have been the parallel lead 🤣
Spare me the horror of a love triangle please🤣
Originally posted by: ilazyair
shravan and rishabh and abir and dhruv par essay likh dena
Aiyyo!!!
Dhruv par Shaon di essay likhegi🤣
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5