Originally posted by: 2D3EDZPWEEYN6SQ7
Only after you give me a treat in Domino's or in the stalls in Burdwan Arcade😎
Kaha I was dreaming of phuchkas and mohtarma pizza par pohoch gayi😕
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: 2D3EDZPWEEYN6SQ7
Only after you give me a treat in Domino's or in the stalls in Burdwan Arcade😎
Kaha I was dreaming of phuchkas and mohtarma pizza par pohoch gayi😕
Originally posted by: ilazyair
Never watched KYY so don't know and after Kzk, I will avoid everything of him pleaseone Anurag Basu is enough
KYY is ❤️ Manik ☺️ Manan ☺️
Ekta is expert in ruining everything
Pata hai 4 years ago , Parth came in College feat of Jaipuria college 😱
Aaye huye ek din bhi nahi and people are already pushing him on me😭
haayyyeee meri kismat😭
hi riya my name is meena how are you ?Originally posted by: ilazyair
Hii! I am Riya
Originally posted by: ilazyair
Kaha I was dreaming of phuchkas and mohtarma pizza par pohoch gayi😕
Pizza Chahiye MATLAB Chahiye saath mein Butterscotch Mousse cake and coke and tafo indiana 😎
Originally posted by: 4EY4QAPYK7TFVWG5
Hawwwww... Dekhte hain.😎 wait till I turn 26 😎 then you will see him. 😆
Bohot time hai😕 pehle boards toh dede behen😕
Hello Riya! Welcome to the forum!🤗
Bucky here😃
Originally posted by: ilazyair
Aaye huye ek din bhi nahi and people are already pushing him on me😭
haayyyeee meri kismat😭
I had this heartbreak when Alina took Mohit🤣
Originally posted by: ilazyair
Bohot time hai😕 pehle boards toh dede behen😕
Wahi toh I don't know what I will write in Bengali
Originally posted by: PWZOLZLEE5IYAP6D
KYY is ❤️ Manik ☺️ Manan ☺️
Ekta is expert in ruining everything
Pata hai 4 years ago , Parth came in College feat of Jaipuria college 😱
If EKDV was made by Ekta🤣phir kya hota🤣
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5