Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Teasing teaser. 

Update soon. 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

SHOT 5 

Ishita went inside the house smiling only to see her mother in law standing in distress.she walked to toshiji and said-kya hua ,mummy ji.koi problem hai??

Toshiji look at ishita and said-arey puttar tu aa gayi,hun koi problem nahi.chal jaa,chetti chetti taiyaar ho jaa,meri friends aaymti hi hogi.bahut achche se ready hona,ki saare dekhte hi reh jaaye.aur phir teri chooda pehnayi ki rasam bhi hogi.she said to which ishita nodded and went to her room.

She took out a torquoise colour lehenga which she selected for the occasion and start getting ready.she wore her lehenga and tied her hair in a beautiful bun.then she wore the jewellery she designed herself and start looking at herself in the mirror .she closed her eyes smiling and could feel his arms around her waist.

Raman-u r looking beautiful,he said and kissed her neckline while she turned and saw noone was there.she blushed at her antics and started waiting for toshiji.

After five minutes,she came and said cupping ishita's face-haaye,meri bahu kinni sonni lag rahi hai.sabko jal jaana hai aaj.she said and covered her face with the heavy dupatta.she took ishita out and make her sit in the hall while many ladies were sitting there.

Soon all started coming one by one ,all were seeing her face,praising her,giving gifts and was going back.

It took sometime as there were many ladies while ishita was getting tired sitting under the veil but she was smiling at everyone.soon toshiji removed her veil making her breath and one lady said-teri bahu toh bahut sundar hai,toshi.but gehne aur bhi sundar hai.kahan se banwaye hai,puttar.

Ishita-yeh actually maine khud design kiye hai.

Lady-sachchi,changa puttar.bahut hi vadiya.she said making Ishita smile.

Soon the chooda were brought and ladies said-waah toshi, kitna khoobsurat chooda hai.

Toshiji-yeh bhi meri bahu ne design kiya hai,woh kya kehte hai, customised.dekho isme mere puttar ka naam bhi likha hai,raman.she said showing everyone and all were praising Ishita while she smiled remembering the time,she told him about designing a customised chooda set for herself.

Ishita-main naa apne liye,ek chooda set design kar rahi hoon,usme hum dono ko pic lagaungi aur naam bhi likhungi,Raman.

Raman-wow,aisa bhi hota hai.

Ishita-yes,maine naya naya seekha hai,aur pehla set apne liye hi bana rahi hoon.

Raman-wow,mujhe bhi dikhana.

Ishita-aise thodi naa dikhaungi ,uske liye tumhe mujhe apne ghar le jaana padega,shaadi karke.then I will show it to u,woh bhi pehan kar dikhaungi.

Raman-baap re,itna kaam karna hoga.iss musibat ko ghar le jaana padega.rehne do,I am ok without seeing it.he said smiling and she hit him angrily while he smiled fully pulling her into his chest.

Raman-tujhe dulhan bhi banaunga,aur apne ghar bhi le jaaunga,just wait for sometime.he said kissing her temple while she just smiled.

Ishita smiled remembering their talk while toshiji was making her wear the chooda smiling.

Ishita-finally the day has come,jab main tumhari ,nahi nahi ,aapki dulhan ban gayi ,raman.izzat ishu,izzat karna seekh,Raman pati hai tere.she was smiling and looking at her chooda when toshiji kissed her temple and said-jeeti reh ,puttar.jaa kar change kar le.she said and ishita went to change.

She came back after half an hour and saw everyone was went.

Ishita-mummy ji,aapki saari dost chali gayi??

Toshiji-haan puttar ,all went.chal main teri rasoi chuyai ki rasam bhi kara doon,phir tu hi kitchen sambhal,meri chutti ho jayegi,she said smiling while ishita's face fall hearing this.its not like that,that she don't want to do household works, it's just she was really tired today .but she just nodded and went to kitchen with toshiji .

Toshiji did her the puja and said-chal puttar,ho jaa shuru.

Ishita-kya banaun,mummy ji.

Toshiji-kal se main bataungi,aaj joh tera mann kare bana lein.she said and ishita nodded.

Ishita-chal ishu,ho jaa shuru.bahu ban gayi hai ab tu,u have to do all this.but kya banaun,mujhe toh kuch bhi khaas banane nahi aata.toh kya hua,YouTube kis liye hai,I will make learning from youtube ,but pehle decide to karun ki banana kya hai .she said and then said after thinking a while-chole bhaturey banati hoon,Raman ka favourite hai.woh bhi kya yaad rakhenge ki maine unke liye chole bhaturey banaye the,waise bhi he helped me toh itna toh banta hai.she said and start seeing the recipe,as it was long,she was skipping some parts,so she don't realised that she has to keep the chickpeas in water for eight to ten hours.she just put it in the cooker and start making it.

Soon it was eight ,everyone was waiting for Raman but he was really late.

Toshiji-kahan reh gaya mera puttar,she was saying when he came little trembling.

Toshiji-haaye,khote da puttar.tu pi kar aaya hai.

Raman-nahi maa,bas thodi si pila di doston ne,shaadi ki khushi mein party di thi.he said and Mr bhalla said-yeh dobara nahi hona chahiye,go and take bath.

Raman nodded and went to take bath while ishita was glaring him for drinking.

After ten minutes,he came still bit tipsy and ishita started serving him along with others.all took first bite and realised the chickpeas r uncooked.before toshiji can say anything ,Raman said-maa,aaj kankad(pebbles)ki sabzi kyun banayi hai??

Toshiji-chup,khote da puttar,choley hai bas thode kachche hai.

Raman-maa,tum uss nayi naukarani ko nikal do,she made terrible food.he said making ishita's eyes teary.

Ishita-bahut ganda bana hai kya mummy ji??

Toshiji-nahi puttar,thik hai,she was saying when Raman said-ekdum thu hai,dustbin mein daal do.

Mr bhalla-raman,tu chup karega.achcha bana hai,puttar.yeh le puttar,tera neg.

Raman-neg,iss khane ke liye neg.yeh khana khane par toh hume neg milna chahiye.he said and laughed while ishita went inside almost crying.

Toshiji-beda gark ho,sab satyanaash kar diya iss khote ne,woh bechari ,itni mehnat se banaya usne aur isne usse rula diya.jaa mana usse.

Mr bhalla-manayega yeh baad mein ,pehle iska nasha utarun main.he said and took Raman to washroom.he make Raman stand under the shower and after sometime Raman was in his senses.

Raman-kya hua??

Toshiji-beda gark,she said and narrated him everything.

Raman-maine gadbad kar di naa??

Toshiji-bahut badi,now go and manofy her,aur usse yeh kangan de dena hamari taraf se.hum baahar jaa rahe hai khana khane,tum log bhi kuch kha lena.she said and his parent went leaving Raman alone.

Raman-bahut badi gadbad kar di tune,raman.ab Ishita chittar maregi,but first order something for us,maa-papa toh gaye apni date par ,let me arrange mine.he said and order pizza for themselves.

After fifteen minutes,he got the order and went to his room only to see her sitting with a sad face.

Raman walked to her and said-sorry.

Ishita turn and pushed him.

Ishita-dont try to come near me,mujhe baat nahi karni.itni mehnat se maine banaya,and u made fun of me.i hate u,achcha kiya maine break up ,u deserve that only.she said and was going but look at the pizza and snatched one box from him.

Ishita-main khaungi,tum wahin gande choley bhature khao.she said and start eating the pizza settling on the bed while Raman was just looking at her feeling sorry at his behaviour.

Raman-maa ne kangan diye hai tumhare liye.

Ishita glared him and said-tumhi pehan lo,aur kal se tum hi khana banana.she said and went out after eating while Raman had his pizza slowly.

After eating,she went to change and wore a purple see through sexy gown.

Ishita-mere khaane ki insult ki naa,now see what I will do.will show off aur choone bhi nahi dungi.just wait and watch me bhalla,how I will torture u.she said and went out after curling her hair beautifully.

She came out and he gulped her saliva seeing her.

Ishita-ghoro mat,aankhen nikal kar gotiyan khelungi warna.she said and settled on the bed while his eyes were on her only.

After a while,ishita was laying next to raman with closed eyes while his eyes were on her only,as her milky skin was visible from the see through nightie she was wearing.

Raman-ek toh choone nahi de rahi,upar se jalwe dikhati hai.taaki main chain se naa so paun.but main bhi chup nahi rehne wala,apne adhikaron ke liye ladunga.he thought and said shaking her-ishita,Ishita.

Ishita-kya hai Raman,let me sleep.

Raman-natak mat karo,I know u r not sleeping.

She opened her eyes and said-kya hua??she said glaring him making him a bit scared.

Raman-go and change ur clothes.he said softly.

Ishita-nahi,why will I change.i am comfortable in it,actually very comfortable.

Raman-but I am not comfortable,go and change.please naa.

Ishita-thats ur problem,I can't help it.aur waise bhi tumhe yeh sab mujh par hasne se pehle sochna chahiye tha .she said and looked away in anger.

Raman-ok,u r very comfortable naa,toh main bhi comfortable ho jaata hoon,saying so he removed his tee and shorts ,and lay down only in his boxers.

Ishita-what the,wear ur clothes.

Raman-why would I ,mujhe bhi comfortable hona hai.he said showing his tongue when she kicked him and said-chup chap kapde pehan lo .

Raman-no way,main aise hi sounga.agar tumhe problem hai,toh it's not my problem.he said settling next to her almost bare.

Ishita looked away and closed her eyes,but was feeling something having him near to her like this.she was trying hard to control herself but couldn't.she was about to touch him but stopped thinking-no,I can't let him win.jeetungi toh main hi.she thought and said removing her nightie also-uff,it's really hot.

Raman's eyes pop off seeing her all bare infront of him,but trying to control himself but his hands were etching to touch her bare body.he thought for a while and said-bhaad mein gaya control,I want u.saying so he pulled her to himself while she smiled at her win.he pulled her closer and took her lips in his for a passionate kiss while she too got indulge in kissing him back.very soon both were busy in loving each other passionately forgetting their differences and fights.

That's all for now, enjoy.

sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

They are so cute ❀️

Thanks for the pm πŸ˜€

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy Di 

Poor her 

Update soon Di 

Thanks for Pm Di 

Sorry for the late reply Di 

nadiay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Haaahhaaaa that's really so soooooo soooooooo so soooooo soooooooo so soooooo soooooooo so soooooo soooooooo so soooooo soooooooo so soooooo soooooooo so soooooo soooooooo so soooooo soooooooo so soooooo soooooooo so soooooo soooooooo so soooooo soooooooo so soooooo soooooooo so soooooo soooooooo so soooooo soooooooo so soooooo soooooooo so soooooo soooooooo so soooooo soooooooo so soooooo soooooooo so soooooo soooooooo so soooooo soooooooo so soooooo soooooooo so soooooo soooooooo so soooooo soooooooo so soooooo soooooooo so soooooo soooooooo so soooooo soooooooo so soooooo soooooooo so soooooo soooooooo so soooooo soooooooo so soooooo cute and adorable update.... ekdum naya concept taajgi se bhara....hahhaaaa bohut maaza aya

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

wonderful and fantastic update yaar 

This concept  is very nice

Really they are so cutesmiley37

Amazing  sis

Eagerly waiting 

Plzz update sooon dr

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Plzzzzzzzzzz

Plzzzzzzzzzz

Plzzzzzzzzz

Plzzzzzzzz 

Update 

Update 

Update 

Update 

Soon 

Soon 

Soon 

Dear

aymin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome fab fantastic chap 

Too good poor girl he made fun of her

And I liked how she took revenge 

Please cont soon 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update di

Ishita was reminiscing her beautiful days with him❀️

Loved how cutely she was practising to call him with izzat😁🀣

Felt bad for ishita......being tired all day, she cooked food and got hurt due to raman πŸ˜”πŸ˜ž

She knows how to torture himπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

They are behaving so cutely and college going people πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β€οΈ

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

Edited by cooldilkaur - 3 years ago