Mujhe bhi nahi lagta😆Lag to nhi Raha apna no. Aayga thug ki game mai😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mujhe bhi nahi lagta😆Lag to nhi Raha apna no. Aayga thug ki game mai😆
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
Mujhe bhi nahi lagta😆
Koi na, na Jeet ke bhi Jeet hai aur Jeete wo bhi kya Jeet hai 🐑
Yeh kaunsi aur kaisi feature hai?
https://twitter.com/LilNasX/status/1263164834440347648?s=20
I meant the "@ People they mentioned can reply" thing below the tweet.
So Twitter is rolling a new feature where a person can restrict replies to specific set of people ( Lil NAS really didn’t @ anyone so no one can respond to that tweet of his )
If it is same for quote as well it's a cool feature then. 5 saal pehle shuru karna chahiye tha.
Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo
So Twitter is rolling a new feature where a person can restrict replies to specific set of people ( Lil NAS really didn’t @ anyone so no one can respond to that tweet of his )
https://twitter.com/QuickTake/status/1263328685026873346?s=20
Brazil’s situation seems to be worsening 😒 . All because of their stupid president.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0